Jump to content
    x Trevor x
  • Author
  • 2,087 Words
  • 2,917 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Like a Train Wreck - 6. Chapter 6: Mixed

"Lookie here, I found it." Brad waved the disk in Miracle's face before tossing it to Brian. "God I thought you'd be smarter than that. You left it on your desk in plain sight."

Miracle struggled against the two other males that were holding him by the arms as he stared at Brad, unsure of what to do.

Brad shook his head. "Look at you...that outfit...my god, you are just starving for what we are going to give you tonight." Brad grinned and started to approach Miracle.

December of 2007

"No...stop!" Miracle screamed in his sleep as he wrestled in the bed, tears already forming in his eyes.

"Miracle! Wake up!" Sterling shook him.

Miracle's eyes opened, and he looked up at Sterling. He pulled himself close to Sterling. His shoulders shook as the sobs escaped.

Sterling looked at the clock, it was six in the morning. His arms wrapped around his friend. He Wondered what happened to Miracle to make him this upset. He had never seen him like this before.

Miracle pushed away from Sterling. "I'm okay...it was just a bad dream." He said, giving a firm nod. "I'm fine."

"This is my fault, I should of never let you go off with that guy." Sterling softly spoke. "What did he do to you?"

"I don't want to talk about it. I can't, not right now."

"I understand. Are you okay to go back to sleep?" Sterling asked in concern.

"Yeah." Miracle laid down, pulling Sterling's arm around him. His thoughts turned away from what happened and he found himself thinking about the moment he and Sterling shared in the bathroom at the club. It made him want to cry. It didn't take long for him to drift off to sleep.


"Hey."

Miracle's gaze turned to Kyler. He closed his book, pushing the chair back and got ready to leave the library. He knew who Kyler hung around with and didn't need his day to get any worse.

"No, wait." Kyler said, holding a hand out as if gesturing a sign of peace.

"What do you want? Why are you here? And of all people why...."

"I heard about what happened." Kyler said as he took a seat across from Miracle.

"No doubt, you are friends with them." He frowned, those eyes avoiding contact with Kyler's.

"I shouldn't be. You can even call me dumb and smack me for it if you want." He said. Although he knew he was failing at bringing a feeling of humor to the table.

"But you are..." Miracle trailed off, looking as if he could burst into tears at any moment but he refused to let that happen. For once he wanted to try and be strong.

"What they did to you...." Kyler trailed off, trying to find some kind of words. "It wasn't human because a real human would never do that."

"You know you suck at comfort? Not that I need any." He brought his eyes to meet Kyler's. Miracle then reached for his bag. "Tell them not to worry...I'm not going to rat them out."

"That's not why I came here." Kyler said, grabbing Miracle's hand.

Miracle's head jerked around and he looked at their hands. "I don't think you know why you came here."

"I came here because I think you're beautiful and I know you deserve better."

His eyes widened and Miracle pulled his hand away from Kyler's. "So that's it? You all think you're going to toss me around?" He stood up, bending forward and leaning close to Kyler. "Fuck you."

 

What took place next would seem out of character for Kyler, but the guy had a right to change his mind.
And ten minutes later, Miracle was in the janitors closet with Kyler.

 

He needed the sex to feel loved, even if only for a little while. Heavy breaths filled the room, Miracle was pinned to the wall, lips pressed against Kyler's, heavy breathes escaping in between. Kyler slowly pulled away moved to place kisses along Miracles neck.

"Is this what makes you feel better?" Kyler whispered softly into Miracles ear as a hand rushed beneath his shirt. "The touch?" He then slowly pulled back only to grab Miracle by the arms and slam them back against the wall. "Or the rush of the dominance? A strength that makes you feel protected?"

Miracle breathed heavily as he stared up at Kyler but before he could say anything, the other boy continued.

"Well here's a lesson." He leaned forward and left Miracle with a lingering kiss. "I think you're beautiful ... I would have sex with you ... but I don't love you."

 

The door to the principal's office opened as Miracle was escorted inside by the janitor. He still looked very spaced out but not entirely. He was able to find a chair across from the desk and he sat in it.

"What's going on?" principal Johnson looked over at Harry, the janitor.

"I found him in the janitor's closet and he and one other student were ... acting in a well questionable manner. He claims the other young man didn't do anything so I just brought him." He said and quickly left the room.

principal Johnson looked very displeased at the news, his eyes fell upon Miracle. "What in the..." He restrained himself from cussing. "What were you thinking?" He spoke angrily.

As bad as everything had gotten for him he couldn't help but to find humor in the Janitor's misunderstanding about what really happened. His eyes found the principal's and one of the biggest grins creeped up on his face.

"What can I say? When love dials your number you got to answer."

Such a smart ass answer served to piss principal Johnson off. "Harry get out of here." He said, dismissing the Janitor who followed orders, closing the door behind him.

The principal took a deep breath as he rested his elbows on the desk, pressing his finger tips together. "You've been an honorable student with good grades. Why would you jeopardize that? What is wrong with you?"

"I don't think anything is wrong with me, Sir. I think I'm a perfectly normal teenage boy. Wait, scratch that. I would like to say ... extraordinary, you figure that out." Miracle's grin only stretched just a little bigger.

principal Johnson wasn't amused. Instead his attention caught sight of the cuts and bruises. He took only moments to observe the beaten and battered boy before he questioned him.

"You've been beaten." He said. "Who did this to you?" He asked, gesturing with his hand towards Miracle's face.

Miracle's smile slowly faded when he heard the question. his eyes shifted towards the side in a thoughtful manner as the memories flooded back to him.

"Here, throw him on the table." Brad laughed as three out of the five guys picked the struggling boy up and quite literally tossed him on the table.

A cry of pain escaped Miracle before yet another scream broke free when Brad moved over towards him and smacked him across the face."Stop it!" He screamed out, blood already tainting that beautiful yet delicate face.

"Alright guys, it's time to have fun." Brad grinned and lifted the bottle of beer to his lips for several large gulps.

"What are you doing? Please don't! Stop it!" He cried out when the first guy yanked his pants down and tore them away.

 

Miracle's heart started beating faster and he felt as if he were on the verge of an anxiety attack. Tears began to build up in his eyes.

"Nothing..." He said, almost as if he didn't remember what was said to him. He looked at the principal and shook his head. "No one did, I slipped, fell down the stairs."

principal Johnson stared at him, as if trying to determine for himself the validity of Miracle's story. He couldn't prove otherwise. A sigh was released as the man shook his head.

"I'll let you off easy with one day's worth of detention but no more answering love's call here."

"I understand." Miracle nodded and stood up, leaving the office.

 

By the time he left the office he heard the bell ring for lunch and headed that way. pushed one of the double doors open and walked inside. He moved through the line and got his tray of food, heading out and towards the table where he spotted Sterling.

"Hey." His tray was placed on the table just before he sat down.

"Hey." Sterling said, looking at Miracle. "So when are you planning on telling me what happened? I can't help but think about it every time I look at you."

"Is this all you're going to talk about?" Irritability evident in Miracle's tone.

"As long as I have to look at your face."

"Then don't look at it." Miracle said, looking down as he poked his food with a fork.

Miracle didn't want Sterling to know, he didn't want anyone to know. He had been enough of a pity party as it was. There was also the fact that he couldn't think about it without feeling that urge to cry.

"You know it hurts me to see it? But it hurts even worse that you can't confide in me. I'm your friend, you can tell me."

The subject made Miracle moody as hell. "I don't want to." His tone was low, but the anger was reasonably high.

He shoved the tray off the table and sent it crashing into the floor. Those near by looked over to see what had happened and what they saw is Miracle storming off and Sterling chasing after him.

Miracle made it out to the court yard when he stopped running. He stood there, looking around at the beauty that now surrounded him, the flowers, the fountain and yet there he was, feeling ugly. And then it started, one drop and then another before he found the rain pouring down on him like tears from heaven.

By the time Sterling found Miracle he saw the boy on his knees, shivering, and he opened the door. He moved out and into the rain. Sterling knelt down, taking off his jacket and wrapping it around Miracle, pulling the boy into his arms.
Nothing was said, Sterling knew that what happened to Miracle was not okay and it would be foolish to tell him that it would be okay. Sterling just continued to hold his friend and gently rock him.

 

Miracle hadn't gone home, he couldn't let his parents see the cuts and the bruises because that would require an explanation. He just couldn't do that, it would only make things worse.So he found himself walking the streets, it was still raining and by now he was more than drenched, the fact that it was night made him cold.

"Hey, Miracle." A voice called from behind him.

Miracle stopped, recognizing the voice as Brian's. He turned around and narrowed his eyes on the guy. "That's it? After what happened...all you can do is say hey?"

"Look it wasn't my thing okay. That was all Brad."

"But you were there...you did nothing to help." His tone was calm, almost void of emotion except for the hint of sadness.

"I want to help you now. Come here." Brian gestured with his hand for Miracle to come under the shelter with him.

Miracle hesitated at first, the numb feeling faded away as the emotional pain started to return, knowing he was just going to be used again but for some reason he couldn't resist.

Miracle stepped underneath the shelter, stepping slightly closer to Brian. His head tilted back to look up at him. "I'm ready when you are."

Brian grinned and reached into his pocket, pulling out an orange bottle full of pills. "These little babies will take all the pain away, I swear. You will feel like you're flying through space and not even remember it in the morning."

Drugs? Now that was something he didn't expect. Miracle looked at the bottle and the idea of it was tempting. Not because it would take the pain away but rather he knew he would be hurting himself and right now self destruction felt like the best way to deal with everything.

He continued to stare at the bottle, contemplating whether or not he would take it.

Copyright © 2014 x Trevor x; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Don't do it, Miracle! You're already messed up, this will mess you up more. Brian is such a dick.

 

And wth was that with Kyler in the janitor's closet? I thought Miracle knew Sterling loved him, why is he constantly looking for love where he will never find it?

 

Oh, I wanted to point out two things I noticed in this chapter and some previous chapters. In this chapter you wrote 'principle' when it should be 'principal'. The other 'principle' means something completely different. And...you've written the word 'would' a few times and it should not have been in the sentences. For example, in this chapter you wrote, 'Sterling would kneel down...' You've just changed that part of the story to the future. Forget the word 'would'. Just say, 'Sterling knelt down ...' See what I mean? Do you understand the principle of it? Sorry, couldn't resist!

 

I just noticed you posted a new chapter! :) So onwards I go...

Link to comment
On 07/02/2013 06:14 AM, Lisa said:
Don't do it, Miracle! You're already messed up, this will mess you up more. Brian is such a dick.

 

And wth was that with Kyler in the janitor's closet? I thought Miracle knew Sterling loved him, why is he constantly looking for love where he will never find it?

 

Oh, I wanted to point out two things I noticed in this chapter and some previous chapters. In this chapter you wrote 'principle' when it should be 'principal'. The other 'principle' means something completely different. And...you've written the word 'would' a few times and it should not have been in the sentences. For example, in this chapter you wrote, 'Sterling would kneel down...' You've just changed that part of the story to the future. Forget the word 'would'. Just say, 'Sterling knelt down ...' See what I mean? Do you understand the principle of it? Sorry, couldn't resist!

 

I just noticed you posted a new chapter! :) So onwards I go...

To answer your question, I honestly also felt really odd about having that scene with him and Kyler, though I will say that while Miracle does want that fairy tale relationship part of his issues are the fact that when he feels pain he needs to escape from it and that could lead him to infidelity if he's with the wrong person. Also as you will come to find out he has a leaning towards self destruction and often he does things with various motives for why he does them, sometimes not knowing why at all.

 

But really I wanted to write the scene that I wrote of him in the office just because I felt like being humorous and I wrote this chapter a long time ago so I guess it was just the idea that popped into my head to get him in trouble to make the cause and effect into the scene I wanted to write.

 

And as I've reread over the story again to remind myself of the sense of it and where I was with it I felt that in this chapter that he was really just mixed up and kinda going through the motions, kinda going with whatever the person he was with was going for, at least for the most part if that makes sense.

Link to comment
On 07/02/2013 06:14 AM, Lisa said:
Don't do it, Miracle! You're already messed up, this will mess you up more. Brian is such a dick.

 

And wth was that with Kyler in the janitor's closet? I thought Miracle knew Sterling loved him, why is he constantly looking for love where he will never find it?

 

Oh, I wanted to point out two things I noticed in this chapter and some previous chapters. In this chapter you wrote 'principle' when it should be 'principal'. The other 'principle' means something completely different. And...you've written the word 'would' a few times and it should not have been in the sentences. For example, in this chapter you wrote, 'Sterling would kneel down...' You've just changed that part of the story to the future. Forget the word 'would'. Just say, 'Sterling knelt down ...' See what I mean? Do you understand the principle of it? Sorry, couldn't resist!

 

I just noticed you posted a new chapter! :) So onwards I go...

To answer your question, I honestly also felt really odd about having that scene with him and Kyler, though I will say that while Miracle does want that fairy tale relationship part of his issues are the fact that when he feels pain he needs to escape from it and that could lead him to infidelity if he's with the wrong person. Also as you will come to find out he has a leaning towards self destruction and often he does things with various motives for why he does them, sometimes not knowing why at all. I did make a change to the scene though, it was a lot more sexually charged and I changed Kyler's motives completely by having him try to prove a point to Miracle.

 

But really I wanted to write the scene that I wrote of him in the office just because I felt like being humorous and I wrote this chapter a long time ago so I guess it was just the idea that popped into my head to get him in trouble to make the cause and effect into the scene I wanted to write.

 

And as I've reread over the story again to remind myself of the sense of it and where I was with it I felt that in this chapter that he was really just mixed up and kinda going through the motions, kinda going with whatever the person he was with was going for, at least for the most part if that makes sense.

Link to comment

Yes, I get that. He is so mixed up and so much acting on impulse and his impulse in the heat of the moment was to take Kyler. The neat thing is that Kyler resisted and proved that not all guys are the same. That should have shown Miracle something, just like Sterling's actions prove something different. I think its as Lisa said before, he just seems to reject the real thing and blindly follow the sex thing because he's somehow wired into thinking sex equals love and the other thing isn't really love because if it had been his mother wouldn't have given him away. Poor mixed up Miracle. And now the drugs. That was inevitable and surprising it hadn't happened much earlier.

Link to comment
On 07/13/2014 10:14 PM, Jaro_423 said:
Yes, I get that. He is so mixed up and so much acting on impulse and his impulse in the heat of the moment was to take Kyler. The neat thing is that Kyler resisted and proved that not all guys are the same. That should have shown Miracle something, just like Sterling's actions prove something different. I think its as Lisa said before, he just seems to reject the real thing and blindly follow the sex thing because he's somehow wired into thinking sex equals love and the other thing isn't really love because if it had been his mother wouldn't have given him away. Poor mixed up Miracle. And now the drugs. That was inevitable and surprising it hadn't happened much earlier.
That's a really good point of view. It's like getting love through sex is the only way it should work. Real love is dangerous because it's real and if it goes away, it hurts ten times worse.
Link to comment

It's true, of course, that Miracle is seeking love through sex, but it's more than that. He's pursuing something that never gives him what he's looking for, and he knows, but cannot resist. He can't accept the real love of Sterling, because he's scared he will get hurt, but with Brad he does get hurt, but ignores it. He doesn't get Kyle, or what he's saying, he easily drops into the pattern he knows. It's very easy to accept drugs from Brian, just like it would be easy to have had sex with him. Miracle is dysfunctional, a switch switches, but doesn't connect. Bipolar? Perhaps.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
6 hours ago, William King said:

It's true, of course, that Miracle is seeking love through sex, but it's more than that. He's pursuing something that never gives him what he's looking for, and he knows, but cannot resist. He can't accept the real love of Sterling, because he's scared he will get hurt, but with Brad he does get hurt, but ignores it. He doesn't get Kyle, or what he's saying, he easily drops into the pattern he knows. It's very easy to accept drugs from Brian, just like it would be easy to have had sex with him. Miracle is dysfunctional, a switch switches, but doesn't connect. Bipolar? Perhaps.

 

Bipolar? That's quite possible. There are definitely some psychological issues going on here.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..