Jump to content
    Xfighter1984
  • Author
  • 1,532 Words
  • 498 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Slice of Life - 23. Chapter 22 - Watching from the Shadows

“Anything you need from us, you know we will always see you as the little boss, remember that.” a young Jasper nodded his head trying to hold back the tears as they lowered his father’s casket. He knew from this day forward he had to be strong, had to be the best he could be for his sake as well as his mom’s.

“The chief always ensured you were away from the business, everything is taken care of, it is for the best you and Jas get to leave this place behind, but remember Trish you say the word and you know we are there.”

Jasper knew they would be leaving soon; he wasn’t ready to leave his stomping grounds behind along with all of his favorite memories with his father. His father was a dedicated man, all business when it came to his work, but everyone knew his son was the reason he lived for and was one never to be touched or trifled with.

“What’s the matter cutie, you look a little lost wandering these parts,” Jasper was so wrapped up in his mind he did not have his usual sense of awareness about him, something his father hammered into him as a principle of living. Jasper looked around as more men appeared from the dark alleyways, far more than he could have handled on his own, but he was his father’s son, and he wasn’t going down without taking at least a few with him. “Awe don’t be like that,” the first man drawled as he watched Jasper’s face shift frown of distress to a mask of determination. He signaled for his boys to close in. “Don’t rough him up too much, that pretty face is worth a goldmine right now, plus I want a little fun with the lad myself before we hand him over,” he licked his lips eyes the boy.

Jasper planted his feet ready to defend himself when the goons behind him let out a wail as his arm made a sickening crack. All eyes shifted to a mysterious man, Jasper’s eyes widening in surprise. “Young Jas, what brings you to these parts, had I known to expect you we would have made arrangements to collect you,” the mysterious man smiled.

“Stay out of this, you are getting involved with the wrong people,” the first man shouted as he pulled a switchblade from his belt.

“I’m afraid you are the ones who’ve made enemies of the wrong people,” the mysterious man’s voice was like ice.

****  

Jasper quietly crawled out of bed as not to wake Xavier, he smiled and brushed a few strands of hair from his face causing Xavier to almost purr and slightly rub against Jasper’s hand. Leaving the room, he stepped out to the balcony the faint sounds of a party in full swing in the distance. He pulled out his phone and dialed the number of an old acquaintance who had not come to mind in ages. “I hope I didn’t disturb you, I forgot about the time difference,”

There were hushed voices on the other end before the recipient of his call answered. “Little boss, there is never a time where I will be too busy for you my dear boy,”

Jasper couldn’t help but laugh at the older man’s nickname for him. “You know I have been quite so little in a very long time,” Jasper shot back.

“Semantics, you will always be the little boss. As much as I enjoy hearing from you out of the blue, I surmise this to be a business not pleasure,”

Jasper looked up into the night sky, thinking over his next words carefully. “How soon can you have a guy on the ground, there is a matter I would like taken care of...efficiently,” Jasper's voice was cold and void of emotion.

“My boy, there is always a man on the ground when it comes to you, never forget that. We deal in absolutes, what’s the word, little boss,”

“I need a strong example, nothing permanent but something to get a crystal-clear message across,” Jasper said his resolve firm.

“Very well, consider it done,”

“Wyatt, thank you. I apologize for seemingly only calling when I need something,” Jasper almost whispered.

“Nonsense, I made it very clear all those years ago, you will always be taken care of,” Wyatt responded with a smile in his voice.

“Who was that” Xavier asked, walking through the doorway with his sheer gown flowing as he moved.

“Just work, word seems to have gotten around that we skipped town. Be sure to check in with Charity in the morning, I am sure she has a multitude of plans in the works.

“I think I'll keep work on the back burning a little longer and just live in the moment,” Xavier straddled Jasper’s waist, leaning forward to capture those lips against his own. Jasper looked up at him, his eyes glazed over with lust as he squeezed Xavier’s ass between his hands. “I think it’s finally your turn,” Xavier said, his sultry gaze fixed on the man beneath him as he took Jasper’s nipple into his mouth.

Jasper couldn't hold back any longer and Xavier seemed to be on the same page as he freed the object of his desires from within the confines of Jasper’s shorts. In one smooth motion, Xavier fully impaled himself of Jasper’s searing hot member causing them both to moan out loud, and just like that Jasper felt complete as Xavier gave himself to him as Jasper had done hours ago. This wasn’t a rushed dance and Xavier took complete control driving Jasper to the point of no return. Jasper’s mind was scattered and delirious as he tried to delay his climax, he made the mistake of looking up into Xavier’s eyes as he again leaned forward.

“This is all mine,” Xavier whispered, as he rode himself to climax. That was all Jasper could take as he felt Xavier spasm, he pulled the man of his dreams down and unleashed inside of him holding on to Xavier with no intention of letting go.

****  

Jessica and Charity were waiting for the boys to show up for breakfast, aware that given the current events they might opt out once again. Jessica let out a shriek as Kyle wrapped himself around her from behind. “Why do you always do that, can you greet me like a normal adult for once,” Jessica ranted.

“Where would be in the fun in that, Charity lovely as always to see you, my dear,” Kyle bowed and kissed her hand. She giggled and swatted his hand away. “Well sit, order something and fill us in, I think we’ve been patient enough,”

Kyle leaned back in his chair, a wide grin across his face. “I’m not saying a word, I just came here for the show,” Jessica tilted her head in confusion turning her head to follow Kyle’s line of sight. She nearly fell out of her chair as she watched Jasper walk in with a little bit of extra pep in his step. He greeted them all sitting down across from the ladies as Jessica raised her eyebrow at him. Jasper simply shrugged and ordered a drink as the waitress passed by.

“Can we finally get started or are you two going to make us drag everything out of you,” Jessica growled.

“In due time ladies,” Jasper winked. “The full party still hasn’t arrived yet,”

Charity and Jessica looked at one another, shaking their heads both unaware of what Jasper could be referring to. Kyle smiled as Xavier walked in and over to their table, but before anyone could say a word the girls' jaws hit the floor as Xavier strolled over, placing himself in Jasper’s lap, leaning in for the most passionate kiss they had ever witnessed.

“I suppose now that we are all here, we can get this breakfast underway,” Xavier stated, completely ignoring the stares from the ladies as he had finally sat down and was browsing the menu.

“Start talking, all of you,” Jessica demanded. She punched Kyle in the shoulder who had been quietly laughing at her during the entire affair. “Don’t think you are off the hook mister, there will be hell to pay for letting me be the last to know, not after all the work I put into that,”

“If you children are done, I think it’s about time we got down to business,” Xavier giggled from behind his menu. Charity laughed, it always felt like family when these four were together and the more she was around them the more she felt like part of the family.

“I’ve been called the mood killer before, but I think this one might take the cake,” Charity stated. She made a few taps on her tablet before placing it on the table and sliding it over for the rest of them to take a look. She watched each reaction carefully and had to suppress a gasp when she saw Jasper's features darken. She followed him with her eyes, as he excused himself from the table muttering what Charity thought was “Crystal clear,”

Copyright © 2017 Xfighter1984; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Nice cliffhanger! 

Jasper appears to have a bit of an edge to him. His introduction early in the story was mysterious, so this chapter revealed some of his origin story. 

Despite past youthful mistakes, he appeared to regret those choices and carried those regrets into adulthood. Did he fully learn from those mistakes? Only time or the next chapter will tell.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..