Jump to content
    Xfighter1984
  • Author
  • 1,298 Words
  • 412 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Slice of Life - 24. Chapter 23 - Sometimes It Works Out

Alexander groaned as he slowly awakened and took in his surroundings. He began to panic, realizing that he was no longer in his hotel room. The last thing that he could remember was chatting with a hot stranger at the bar as he continued his attempt to avoid the three hot men who caused him to soak his shorts in sexual excitement. Alexander felt his heart rate increase when he discovered that he was not only in unfamiliar territory but also bound and gagged to a chair in the center of a small room. His eyes shifted toward the sound of a door closing and approaching footsteps. He let out a sigh of relief when Jasper sat in an empty chair across from him, but his relief was short-lived when two large men took positions beside him.

Jasper nodded at one of the men who proceeded to remove the gag from Alexander’s mouth. Before he had a chance to speak, he stopped, looking Jasper directly in the face as he held up one finger to his mouth and shook his head indicating not to speak.

“You have made some graves errors I am afraid,” a calm voice spoke from outside of Alexander’s point of view. “You see, I take the wellbeing of the man you see before you very seriously, and those who are important to him are deemed important to me.” Alexander swallowed hard as he could not see the man connected to the voice, but he felt his ominous presence. Alexander’s thoughts shifted rapidly, thinking what he could have done to cross someone like this. His eyes settled to Jasper, and he recoiled in shock. Those eyes felt like they were staring into his soul ripping it into pieces.

“I cannot claim to know what your intentions were, but I will say this,” the man leaned forward, Alexander could barely make out his features from his periphery. “Harm of any kind, be it physical or not is not tolerated. You have caused my charge here undue stress, and to his love, you have caused undue heartache.” This time the man’s lips grazed Alexander’s ear. “This is your only warning, for next time, things will be far less...pleasant.” The message was clear, and he simply nodded before fixating his eyes to the ground as he dared not meet eyes with anyone in this room; he just wanted this all to end and leave it behind.

****  

“Cheer up buddy, it could have been worse,” Kyle grinned reading the article for the fifth time that day. He turned to face his friend only to be met with a pillow to the face causing him to fall over as he roared with laughter. “At least this article is true, but maybe keep the bedroom shenanigans in the bedroom,” Kyle laughed, which again caused Xavier to jump atop him and attempt to smother him with the pillow.

“You are only saying that because it is not you on the front page,” Xavier huffed. Thinking back, he could barely remember something that resembled a camera flash, but he had been too wrapped up in Jasper, literally, to pay much attention at the time.

“At least there is no video, I am sure they wished they waited another minute or so before snapping that picture although I would have paid money for that tape,” Kyle mused, earning himself another round of attempted murder by pillow. Kyle continued, “Look, do not sweat it, Charity and Jessica are already spinning this story in your favor. I am sure by the end of the week that photographer will not be able to sell to a grandma walking down a street let alone another publication.” Xavier huffed. He knew Kyle was right; he just was not used to being in the limelight due to something so...salacious.

Jasper walked through the door raising his eyebrow while looking down at his...boyfriend, he liked the sound of that he thought, straddling his best friend. Kyle looked back and smirked at him. “Thought I would sample the goods myself after seeing that picture in the gossip columns, you know for a true reference,” Kyle laughed before he was again smothered by the pillow.

“You help me bury the body, and I will be indebted to you for life,” Xavier said pressing his weight on the pillow.

“You are too pretty to be behind bars; I will be sure to keep you out of trouble at least with the law,” Jasper chuckled, scooping Xavier up into his arms and holding him close.

“I see that it is time for me to make my exit and leave the lovebirds alone,” Kyle said. “Unless of course, you want a cameraman this time, in which case, I would make sure to get your best angles.” Kyle laughed watching Xavier struggling to get free, probably with the intent of smothering him. Jasper just shook his head holding on to his man for dear life to save their best friend.

“Lock up on your way-out Ky; I have to tame this beast thanks to you,” Jasper shouted as Kyle hastily left the room. “What am I supposed to do with you,” Jasper chuckled, kissing Xavier hard falling back onto the bed. Jasper looked up at the beautiful man above him smiling knowing this man was finally his.

Xavier’s face grew serious as he looked down at Jasper. “It was you; it was always you, and I want it to stay that way. I love you Jas, but if you hurt me again, you will not live to tell the tale,” Jasper nodded silently. Xavier leaned forward capturing Jasper's lips with his own spreading the legs of the man below him. “I am going to make you mine, and the whole world will know.”

Jasper let out a moan, Xavier latched onto the side of his neck, no doubt, there would be a mark. Jasper’s eyes rolled back as he felt the love of his life slide inside of him in one slow motion. “Take me, Xavier, the way no man has ever taken me before,” Jasper all but screamed.

Xavier felt himself rest against the skin of Jasper’s muscular ass. He looked down at Jasper gently sucking on his ear. The noises coming from Jasper alone would be enough to drive him over the edge, but he was determined to make this last as long as possible. “No other man will ever take you this way,” Xavier responded huskily as they drove each other to the brink of pleasure and beyond.

****  

“How does it look?” Kyle asked from behind his shades watching the men strut across the beach.

“Taken care of, as usual. We were able to get ahead and spin it; thankfully, Xavier did not put up a fuss in flaunting his personal life a little,” Charity laughed going through the photos of Jasper and Xavier walking down the beach hand in hand.

Jessica placed her tablet down on the table giving her dear friend the once over. “Now that the fires have all been put out, what is next for the champ?” she teased.

I think it is time that I look toward the future. Sure, I have a few more years remaining in the league at best, but my story is far from over, heck, it might just be the beginning,” Kyle smirked as he was approached by Vince, the journalist he had been spending any free time he had together with him. Kyle mused to himself that things were back on track, and there was nowhere to go but up from this point, at least, as far as he could hope. Wistfully, Kyle pondered the days ahead as one door closed and another one opened.

 
 

Copyright © 2017 Xfighter1984; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..