Jump to content
    Xfighter1984
  • Author
  • 1,081 Words
  • 1,461 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Slice of Life - 7. Chapter 7 - Enough Said

“Talk!” Jasper growled as he sat at the local diner with Jessica and Kyle.

Kyle moved his food around on his plate not wanting to make eye contact with either of them. “It wasn’t supposed to happen.” Kyle dropped his fork and held his head in his hands. “It wasn’t always the cool thing to be out at school,” Kyle stated. “I always sort of hid behind the wall of being able to play both sides of the field, and you’ve seen Xavier, it can sometimes be pretty easy to mistake him for a girl. Anyway, we had been having a great season, and it was almost a fact that we were going to be the state champs. The sports world has never been Xavier’s scene, so he often wasn’t there for the team celebrations or parties. That’s where Cheryl comes in”

****  

“Hey there champ, got some time for the groupies?” Cheryl laughed as she sat on the arm of the sofa.

“I would hardly call you a groupie, you barely come to the actual games, but you always make time for a party.” Kyle laughed as he handed her a drink. He smiled at her as she slid down into his lap wrapping her arms around his neck. “I should probably check on the rest of the guys and see how they are doing” though Kyle made no effort to move as he felt himself waking up below the waist.

“You sure you aren’t a baseball player?” Kyle laughed at the cheesy pick-up line from Cheryl, but with the attention he was getting from her and the few drinks in his system, he was in no rush to end things.

“How about I give you a few pointers on sports and maybe you will enjoy a game or two the next time.” Kyle flashed her a dazzling smile.

****  

“How long?” Jessica screamed.

“What are you talking about,” Kyle asked, trying to push his way past her.

“How long have you been fucking my cousin!?” She screamed again.

“Can we not do this now? Look, I know it looks bad, but please you have to let me handle it” he begged her.

“Are you kidding me right now, if he finds out I had anything to do with this he will never forgive me? Especially since it was my parties you’ve been hooking up at!” Jessica fumed as Kyle attempted to make himself small. “This will devastate him; you need to make a clean break. Sooner rather than later and then we can just pretend this never happened,” Jessica sighed. She knew this was a bad idea, but she just couldn’t bring herself to turn on either of her friends.

Kyle stated, “It was nothing serious like that I assure you, it was just two people helping each other out. You know Xavier and I aren’t physical like that yet, so you know it was just fun.” Unbeknownst to Jessica, Kyle considered sex with Cheryl as just fun without strings attached. Cheryl was merely a tool to direct his sexual frustrations as Xavier had yet to engage sexually.

“Please stop speaking, you aren’t making this any better, just deal with this, so it can all go away” Jessica picked up her bag and walked off, she had to get her poker face on before she went to have lunch with Xavier.”

****  

“You knew!?” Jessica felt so empty. The look on his face when he left that night still haunted her. A week later and she hadn't heard a thing from him as he wouldn’t take any of her calls, and any time she went by his house, no one was there. Why had she kept Kyle’s secret? She knew the answer already, and it was selfish. She told herself everything was fine; the more Kyle was “busy” with basketball stuff, the more time she got to spend with her friend.

“Please be okay” she whispered as she cried into her pillow.

****  

Jasper looked at them speechless. “You were both supposed to be his best friends, and you Kyle, his boyfriend” he stated disgustedly as the words left his mouth.

“You don’t have much room to talk you know” Kyle looked at Jasper with contempt. “Yeah, don’t forget while you are trying to wine and dine Xavier, you often find yourself in bed with me.”

Jessica gasped in shock at the revelation, as she grabbed the sides of her head. “No, not again I can’t go through this again. I am going to tell him now what is going on before this blows up in my face.”

Kyle remarked, “You think he is going to take it well coming from you? After everything that has happened last year, and weren't you just telling me, you are still on thin ice

****  

Xavier let out a sigh as he rested his head against the steering wheel. He wished Kyle’s presence no longer got to him. He pressed the horn on his car before slapping his hands against his face before heading inside.

Xavier played the last few weeks back in his head as the hot water rained down from the showerhead. His anger at Kyle slowly shifted to his budding feelings for Jasper. The thought of Jasper caused a stirring between his legs. Using a small tube of lube he kept in the shower, he slowly worked two fingers into his hole as he grabbed hold of his dick. Xavier’s body was on fire reliving the touches and kisses he shared with Jasper as he brought himself to a rousing climax.

Xavier looked at himself in the mirror as he dried off. “It’s about time I do something with this hair of mine again.” He said to himself as he played with his hair. Everyone loved his hair, and he refused to let his parents cut it. He adored his long wavy hair; it wasn’t the usual style worn by guys and with his soft features and light complexion, he was often mistaken for a girl when he was younger.

Exhausted from the day's events, he fell face-first on his bed. Looking over on his desk, he eyed his three acceptance letters. He sighed as he reached out to read them over again. A full ride to his first-choice schools, his eyes again caught sight of the shattered picture frame that he had yet to clean up. Xavier rolled over onto his back and yelled out for his parents. “I finally decided on a school.”

Copyright © 2017 Xfighter1984; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 13
  • Love 4
  • Wow 7
  • Angry 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

As suspected, all parties involved had a role in the betrayal. Xavier used Kyle as a boyfriend in name only and failed to act as an actual boyfriend. He showed little to no interest in things and activities, which Kyle was interested and made him happy. He thought that it was appropriate to be dismissive to sports even champion games. He knew what Kyle was interested in as they were best friends before they transitioned to boyfriend status. He was clearly aloof and selfish.

As Kyle was struggling with being closeted, he should have better communicated his struggles and concerns to Xavier; instead, he appeared to reach out to Jessica and eventually Cheryl to take care of his sexual frustration due to Xavier failing to respond. He was naive and selfish to think that cheating on his best friend and boyfriend was not a big deal since he is not emotionally attached to Cheryl or any female, but he must have known that it was wrong as he concealed it from Xavier. 

Jessica is clearly lonely and felt like an outsider due to the relationship between Xavier and Kyle and in effect used Kyle as a tool to both spend more time with Xavier and to allow her cousin Cheryl to slay another athlete, which increased her popularity at least among her cousin’s friends (throwing wild parties). She acted selfishly for popularity and to spend more time with Xavier.

Japser is using Kyle for sexual release despite seeking Xavier. He seems to believe based on chapter 5 that he will be the one to come out on top after he finished his encounter with Kyle. Even Kyle stated that nothing serious would come from a relationship with Jasper. It appears at present that Jasper wants Xavier at all costs and is attempting to remove Kyle from the equation as Kyle admitted that they both have a thing for Xavier when he offered a Cheryl-like arrangement with Jasper. 

We must remember that the event happened while they were 16 years old, so we must interpret their actions and their lack of understanding of long term consequences as immature 16 year olds. They all acted in selfish manners, which created the mess of a situation at present. It is clear that Xavier and Kyle are still in love with one another, but immaturity from both of them were responsible for the fallout. Can they survive as friends? Or something else? What will happen if Xavier undergoes a metamorphosis for the better?

I am loving the drama. Keep up the good work!

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..