Jump to content
    Xfighter1984
  • Author
  • 1,642 Words
  • 1,475 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Slice of Life - 22. Chapter 21 - Burn Too Close

Xavier had to admit to himself he was enjoying the attention, coupled with the fact this man was easy on the eyes led to one of the best vacations he had partaken in as far back as he could remember. Unfortunately, Xavier’s good time was about to come crashing down as he bumped into the broad back of a nearly naked man rounding the corner with Alexander as they were returning to the pool after a long stroll on the beach.

“Please forgive me, my friend and I were caught up in a conversation and not paying attention to our surroundings.”

“I am sure there are many things we do not often pay attention to even when they are right in front of one’s eyes,” the mysterious man responded forebodingly.

Xavier could not help but feel like there was something familiar about him, but he was pulled from his train of thought as Alexander was back at his side with newly filled drinks in each hand. When Xavier looked back in the direction of the man, he vanished amongst the sea of hot men.

****  

The unmistakable image of Jasper appeared in the periphery. “What was he doing here? Was this on purpose or purely coincidental?” Alexander began to panic as this was not a part of his plans. Making a hasty retreat, he bumped into Xavier with a bit more force than necessary to divert his attention back to him. He watched over Xavier’s shoulders watching the assets barely contained in the limited fabric of swimwear as he walked off. “Sorry about that, the line was a little longer than anticipated, so I was in a hurry to get back to you,” Alexander smiled at Xavier with his A-game still in full effect.

Xavier nodded at Alexander while his mind tried to process what was going on. He shook his head and sipped his drink; his mind had to be playing tricks on him as there was no way Jasper would be here.

****  

Jasper rolled his eyes. Sitting mostly on Kyle’s lap was a very attractive man who had easily seen through Kyle’s pathetic attempt at a disguise, which was partially the reason that he ordered his friend to stay out of the line of sight of the main pool area. If he was to see what kind of game was being played, he needed to be able to observe the players without outside interference.

“Who is this devilishly handsome man?” The new man asked as Jasper stood over his friend with an inquisitive raised eyebrow.

Kyle shrugged his shoulders and nodded his head in the direction of Xavier and Alexander. Apparently, with the initial shock wearing off, Kyle decided to indulge in the attention himself. Jasper reached out and gripped the man in a firm handshake as introductions were made.

“You must be kidding me, I am practically sitting amongst royalty,” the man laughed having realized who his new companions were. “I have written an opinion piece of the rising star who managed to snag an exclusive deal with Galant Industries, and the man seemingly snagging the heart of its young ruler.”

Jasper waved the man off noticing the frown developing on Kyle’s face as if to ward him away from his new toy causing Jasper to chuckle. At that moment, an idea formed in Jasper’s head, it was time to go scorched earth and see who got burned first.

****  

Xavier admired himself in the mirror as he selected his outfit for the day. He was enjoying the casual beach style but decided to be a little more daring today with a Galant special. The swimwear in question was a low-rise boy short with a deep slit on the side giving a tantalizing view of his robust and rounded rear. He finished the look with a light sheer cover draped on his shoulders and made his way down to the pool.

Alexander’s jaw hit the floor even though he opted for a pair of boy shorts himself, they still did little to hide his growing problem with a wet patch forming on his front as he watched Xavier walking in his direction. However, before they could reach each other, cheers from a growing crowd grabbed their attention. As they approached, the music grew louder, and it became apparent that it was a poolside dance party. Making their way through the crowd, Alexander felt his shorts once again lurch as he was overcome with the combination of lust, desire, and dread.

Dancing and grinding with practically naked go-go boys, Jasper and Kyle almost looked like they were making love to these guys right on the dance floor, and the crowd was ecstatic and begging for more. Periodically, they shifted partners with another man from the crowd, each one appearing more attractive than the last. Xavier nearly lost his cool when both Kyle and Jasper pulled Alexander to the dance floor.

Alexander meanwhile was dizzy with lust as he was sandwiched between two of the hottest men he had ever known. He could feel their hard firm bodies as their hands glided across his skin, but just as the song reached its climax, both men leaned in close and whispered into his ear causing his blood to run ice cold.

“Do not think you can play us for fools. We have been in this game far longer than you,” Kyle whispered.

“You bit off more than you can chew, so savor the flavor while it lasts because you stepped into the wrong circle,” Jasper whispered. Alexander almost recoiled in shock from the venom-laced words calmly leaving Jasper’s lips but was held firmly in place by the two amazing bodies he was sandwiched between. His mind swirled in a haze with his mind telling him to escape, but his body was delirious with pleasure.

Xavier let out a sigh as he steeled his emotions and collected himself. He tipped his hat back and spun on his heels returning to the pool area. A few of the men around as well as Jasper and Kyle caught sight of Xavier as he dropped his sheer cover and gracefully splashed into the pool. Resurfacing, his hair fell over his face as the water seemed to cascade down his body in slow motion.

Kyle elbowed Jasper in the side briefly bringing him out of his daze and pointing in Alexander’s direction who had made a mess in his shorts. The stimulation from being sandwiched between them and seeing Xavier flaunt his body was too much for him as he hastily made his retreat.

“Before things get too out of hand, you might want to bring some clarity to the situation. We are playing with fire, and right now, it looks like we are the ones getting too close to the sun.” They watched as men were vying for Xavier's attention, and Jasper's heart sped up as men began to run their hands through his hair, down his back, and finally over his ass and crotch with Xavier not making any attempts to discourage the attention.

****  

Xavier groaned as there was another knock on his door; since the events at the pool earlier that afternoon, the concierge was flooded with requests to pass messages to him. Everything from invites to dinner up to asking his hand in marriage was becoming more frequent with each new request.

“I had about enough for the day if you would be so kind as to refrain from any more messages from guests, I would greatly appreciate it,” Xavier huffed at the open door before realizing who was standing there. He made a move to slam the door shut only for it to be stopped by a strong firm grasp.

“You are mine; no one can touch you like that ever again,” the voice was low and thick with emotion.

“How dare you! Where do you get off fixing your lips to...” Xavier was interrupted as he was pushed back into his room; the door was kicked closed with a slam. He was backed up until the back of his legs hit the sofa causing him to fall over onto his back looking up into eyes filled with a string of emotions.

“Never again, I will never let you go ever again. Get this through that thick head right now, my heart belongs to you, it always has and always will.” Jasper proclaimed as he closed his lips on Xavier’s causing the man below him to let out a moan as he melted under the man that he wanted for quite some time.

Gaining control of himself, he pushed Jasper off him now filled with a rage of built-up emotions. “How dare you! After letting some random man, out in your office mind you, suck you off! You think that you can just waltz in here and proclaim I belong to you. You must have lost your mind; I would never sink so low...” Jasper cut him off again pressing his lips to Xavier’s.

“Nothing like that happened, I can assure you; Alexander was merely giving me a friendly massage. However, you are correct; I should not under any circumstances have allowed that to take place,” Jasper smiled down at him.

“Wait a minute, Alexander. Alexander who?” Xavier asked as the puzzle pieces started to fit together.

Jasper pulled up a picture of his temporary assistant, some of which were from Kyle with whom he had been enjoying discreet dates.

Xavier fell back onto the sofa with his anger at Jasper deflated as a new emotion began to surface. He had been used and objectified by someone he thought was genuinely interested, and now, he was pissed, but that was nothing compared to the homicidal look on Jasper’s face when he saw Xavier arriving at the rightful conclusion.

Copyright © 2017 Xfighter1984; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
  • Love 13
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Alexander had his fun, but what did it cost him? Kyle is enjoying the attention from other men. 

Jasper finally staked a claim to Xavier. What could possibly go wrong?

  • Like 2
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment

Everybody is out to screw you Xavier...run!! What could possibly go right/wrong with Jasper...

  • Love 1
  • Wow 2
Link to comment

I'm sorry, but I wouldn't have been impressed with Jasper trying to stake his claim. After all, who was it that inappropriately let his assistant give him a massage in the workplace?? We know Alexander is trash, but Jasper isn't far behind as far as I'm concerned. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..