So what

Morganx

My weekend is starting out great with HS graduation tonight, followed by the school's all-night grad party that will be over at 6 a.m. Saturday. Then it's sleeping most of the day on Saturday with Doug by my side. Then we're going to see "Knocked Up" Saturday night. Sunday it's gonna be absolutely fantastic weather, mid-80's, so we're going hiking on Mt. Diablo. Sunday night we're going to a grad party at a friend's house.

Colin B)

• Site Administrator

It's a long weekend in most of Australia, so we're going to my sister-in-laws place in country Victoria. We're taking the motorbike, but my sister-in-law vetoed taking the horse....

I'm looking forward to it. We haven't gone away on a weekend for a long time.

It's a long weekend in most of Australia,

long weekend? :blink: I think i'm living in the wrong state.............cancel that my Girls just rolled their eyes at me and told me it's a long weekend here too

Edited by Julieqt2

I think this is the first weekend Mark and I didn't make any plans. His brother is coming down from West Hollywood to stay for the weekend, it will be the first time I'll met him. So we will most likely just hang out together at Marks house. What's everyone else up to? :boy:

Oh did I forget to mention my parents would be stopping by Saturday as well? B) Dad will be ruthless towards you :boy:

If he starts speaking to my mom in Italian that

Edited by MarkInAlisoViejo

Oh did I forget to mention my parents would be stopping by Saturday as well? B) Dad will be ruthless towards you :boy:

If he starts speaking to my mom in Italian that's not usually a good sign. B)

Um no you seemed to have left that part out :unsure:

Eh... Tonight Jared took me out to eat. Which I thought he'd be tired from working, but he came in told me to get a shower, good thing I was too lazy to cook or I'd actually argue... lol. It was great it's the first time we've really been on a date in such a long time. He didn't stay up too long after we got back home though and tomorrow we're going to some Festival/Carnival thing and dinner after that. Then Sunday he promised to help me garden out back.. but I'll believe that when I see it as he doesn't know what the hell he's doing out there.. :P

Krista

Tomorrow I'm building a cold air intake for my car, and then I'm going with my sister and two of her old college friends to a concert on Long Island. Sunday I have work, but I'm going out with one of my best friends afterwards, so it might actually be a decent weekend for once :D

Well, nothing special. Same week-end, same shit! Colinian, you're soooooooo lucky. You have completely your exams; mine is in 5 months! It will be hell-ish!

Good luck, Morgan!

Ieshwar

long weekend? :blink: I think i'm living in the wrong state.............cancel that my Girls just rolled their eyes at me and told me it's a long weekend here too

LOL, I read that as "my griTs just rolled their eyes at me..." :blink:

Aww. :wub:

Jared's parents still hate me... lol.

Krista

aww :(:hug:

Don't worry, Krista, I'm sure with time you'll grow on them :)

• 4 weeks later...