Anyone heard from DKStories?

Has anyone heard from Dan lately?

My humblest apologies to everyone. Our home internet and cable service was disconnected due to a billing error and it took 3 weeks to get it settled. I'm back online...and I've got a few surprises for everyone by way of apology.

I'm now officially being paid to take care of my maternal grandparents (the ones with alzheimer's), and it's been taking a great deal of my time in the last few weeks. This morning I got a call from the Police at 2:20. They'd found my grandfather walking around with no shoes, wearing only a t-shirt and slacks about a mile from his home. I went and picked him up, and then went back to grandma's (paternal) to find her up and moving around the house in a way similar to when she sprained her ankle.

That's a little of what my days are like on good days. On bad days, all three of them hate me and blame me because they can't drive or other stuff...

Still, I've got some stuff to post here soon that I hope everyone will enjoy!

Dkstories:

I am sorry to hear about your grandparents. It must add a lot of stress to your life, and I sincerely hope that everything will be all right.

I really love your stories. It is obvious that you are really talented and you have put a lot efforts into your wonderful stories, especially "Mists of Fate" and "Vampire Jarred". I just want to let you know my appreciation, and I hope you can keep writing your wonderful tales.

I'm glad that you doing ok DK. I am sorry to hear about your grandparents. Remember if you ever need to talk there are plenty of people here who will listen to you. I hope all goes well with your faimly. No apologies are needed we are just worried about you.

Pyro :-)