Hi guys,

Vashtan here. :) You can get the whole epic on my website at www.aleksandrvoinov.com - and I'm currently editing the text to kill typos and mistake and some pretty choppy writing, in short, a real polish. Currently, there are 5 chapters out (62k of text), and I'm expecting to finish at least "Soldiers" (the first 19 chapters) fairly soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

You can get the whole epic on my website at www.aleksandrvoinov.com - and I'm currently editing the text to kill typos and mistake and some pretty choppy writing, in short, a real polish. Currently, there are 5 chapters out (62k of text), and I'm expecting to finish at least "Soldiers" (the first 19 chapters) fairly soon.

Woah, I've been busy, and had a kick-ass native English speaking beta who helped enormously killing more typos. I'm now up to chapter 14 (175k words total, so about 3 proper-sized novels) and expect to finish the edit of "Soldiers" by February. THIS February. Whooot!

• 1 month later...

Woah, I've been busy, and had a kick-ass native English speaking beta who helped enormously killing more typos. I'm now up to chapter 14 (175k words total, so about 3 proper-sized novels) and expect to finish the edit of "Soldiers" by February. THIS February. Whooot!

And it's done. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just finished chapters 2-5. This is one of my favorite stories I've read so far.

Thank you! I've just made the "director's cut" available in not-for-profit print paperback (for all those who prefer reading an actual book and to give the printers of people a rest... yes, there are several readers who printed out all those many thousand pages). Links and everything are here:

http://www.aleksandrvoinov.com/special-forces.html