I just realize that I go on a business trip this week and thus I will not be able to upload chapters to the moderation queue. So, there will not be one chapter ready for the next weekend.

Sorry!

• Sad 3
3 hours ago, lawfulneutralmage said:

I just realize that I go on a business trip this week and thus I will not be able to upload chapters to the moderation queue. So, there will not be one chapter ready for the next weekend.

Sorry!

On no!   Well, i suppose we'll survive ... but it won't be pretty!   Hope your trip goes well.

• Love 2
On 3/3/2024 at 3:59 PM, Mikiesboy said:

On no!   Well, i suppose we'll survive ... but it won't be pretty!   Hope your trip goes well.

The trip was ... business :)

But that was the last chapter that was moderated. I just uploaded another, and it is auto-approved. So, no threat to the weekend binge!

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, lawfulneutralmage said:

The trip was ... business :)

But that was the last chapter that was moderated. I just uploaded another, and it is auto-approved. So, no threat to the weekend binge!

Yay!!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, lawfulneutralmage said:

Maybe I get something done.

That would be awesome. (But take your time!)

It's my favorite story of 2024 so far.

• Love 3

What a day!  There have been some excellent comments on this chapter.  People are really interested and engaged and that's wonderful.

• Love 3