Halloween 9: The end of Michael Myers

Hey everyone the third chapter to Halloween9: The end of Michael Myers has been posted and chapter four is on the way once my editor BondWriter finishes with it which he edits all of my chapters very nicely and also offers me encouragement. Thanks Bondwriter ^_~ Anyway my main goal with this topic is to widen my fan base for this story and to get a little more feed back. This is a little bit of a give away but I have to tell it because most people arent fans of the horror genre but horror is not the main plot of this story. Halloween just gave me a good storyline to start on. As the title states Michael Myers will die (For good this time lol) And then the horror theme will die along with him as the story will take a more romantic turn.

Hey everyone the third chapter to Halloween9: The end of Michael Myers has been posted and chapter four is on the way once my editor BondWriter finishes with it which he edits all of my chapters very nicely and also offers me encouragement. Thanks Bondwriter ^_~ Anyway my main goal with this topic is to widen my fan base for this story and to get a little more feed back. This is a little bit of a give away but I have to tell it because most people arent fans of the horror genre but horror is not the main plot of this story. Halloween just gave me a good storyline to start on. As the title states Michael Myers will die (For good this time lol) And then the horror theme will die along with him as the story will take a more romantic turn.

I just read the three chapters and they're very good. I have noticed that the chapters are quite short but since you're updating regularly and you're comfortable with it, it's ok. :)

About the story plot, it's good. But in the prologue, I think it's John who saved Steven. Just check it. It's a small confusion, I believe. And what happened to Steven's adoptive father?

Waiting for more.

Ieshwar

I just read the three chapters and they're very good. I have noticed that the chapters are quite short but since you're updating regularly and you're comfortable with it, it's ok. :)

About the story plot, it's good. But in the prologue, I think it's John who saved Steven. Just check it. It's a small confusion, I believe. And what happened to Steven's adoptive father?

Waiting for more.

Ieshwar

Thanks for the feedback! You dont know how much I appreciate it. Feedback from people really encourages me alot and I really appreciate that you gave it to me. About the prologue it wasnt John who saved Steven.

The prologue isnt my creation. Its the actual events from the halloween series. Laurie in the first movie baby sat a little boy name Tommy Doyle. Well I havent seen halloween two but from research online apparantly Laurie married a man named Jimmy Lloyd. She had Jamie before John. Okay well supposedly Laurie took John and faked her death and dissappeared. The series then focuses on Jamie. Jimmy was killed in an auto accident and Jamie was adopted by the corruthers who were good friends to Laurie. This is when halloween 4 and 5 come along and they focus on Jamie whom in both movies is a little girl of nine years old. Jamie survived movie 4 because her adoptive sister Rachel helped her. In movie 5 however Rachel dies not to long after the movie begins and we get a new teen named Tina who sort of takes Rachels place in looking after Jamie. In many parts of the movie we see a man and the camera focuses on his black boots. Jamie survives Halloween 5 because Tina gave her life to Michael to save Jamies life. Well at the end of Halloween 5 the authorities have Michael Myers in jail and an officer takes Jamie to his police car. While they are outside the secret man kills everyone in the police station and uses an explosive to get Michael out of jail. The cop with Jamie goes in and soon dies. Jamie goes in and finds what happened and this is where movie 5 ended.

Movie 6 explains how Michael is evil because of a cult called thorn and that the man in the boots in number 5 is named Doctor Wynn and they had Jamie kidnapped from 1989 to 1995. Jamie in movie 6 is a teen and while being held hostage in some hospital gives birth to Steven. No one knows of his father but many rumors state that Michael is Stevens father. I am not going to go into it though. Anyway a nurse helps Jamie escape with her baby Steven. She hides him in the bathroom of a bus station and then is killed by Michael Myers. Well Tommy Doyle returns from halloween one and plays in halloween 6 as a grown man who saves steven. I never seen halloween six but the history I have greatly researched. Anyway then H20 comes and this is what ticked me off. They erased all of the events of halloween 4 and 5 which is what caused me to put the halloween plot into whats mainly a romance story. This is where Laurie and John come back into the picture and both of them survive the movie. Then John is wrote out of the plot basically like Steven was. Ressurection comes out and Laurie dies in the beginning and they totally desert the plot and throw a bunch of random teens in. So basically I wanted to write a romance story but I felt it would be nice atleast to myself for there to be some documented conclusion on Steven which brings the halloween plot to my story. So no it wasnt John who saved Steven bacause at the time of his birth John wouldnt of been but like 13. Tommy Doyle was killed in chapter two and he is Stevens adoptive father. Also in ressurection theres a hint that Sarah has some connection to Michael but doesnt state what so I am just basically trying to tie the lose ends on Sarah John and Steven. Sarah and John will come in later. If your a horror and romance fan trust me you wont be dissapointed. The story will take a romance turn once Michael Myers does come to his end. I hope this was a better explination then what my prologue was and I'll be sure to go back and fix whatever the problem was. I appreciate you letting me know of the confusion of who saved Steven I wouldnt of realized it other wise lol. Chapter 4 will be out soon. My editor is trying to help me with more character developement so we've been working on it for the past two days. As for why the chapters have been so short was entirely my fault. After getting three chapters down I realized it was my mistake for having the first chapter be halloween day. I didnt want to rush in on the horror thing so I've pretty much been bound to keep all my chapters set in one day. They will be longer once I get the freedom to let a single chapter cover a few days rather than just part of one day.

Well I checked the prologue and read through it. I didnt really see the confusion about who saved Steven or how anyone could think it was John but I'm slow at times anyway lmao anyway I fixed it to where it was more clear that Tommy was the one who saved and took Steven just so it was more clear.

It's good to run into you again, Trevor! :2thumbs:

Hehehe When I first read the prologue, I wanted to run, fast and far. I'm speaking metaphorically, of course, because, in real life, whenever I feel like running, I lie down till I feel better. :lol:

Basically, the prologue fried my brain. Given the length of the prologue, it was way too much information to digest and hold together. The reason I mention it is because, had I not interacted with you earlier, I would have moved on to another story. :( I'm glad I didn't, though. :D Btw, posting in the forums is a great way to get yourself out there. With patience, it will help you form a solid fan base. That does take time, though

Solution to the prologue??? :wacko: Uhmmm....that's what editors are for. Go ask Bondwriter! :P Btw, you're doing well to have Bondwriter as an editor. :D

Chapter 4, in my view, has been the best so far. :D More dialogue (I love dialogue), much more interaction between characters and lots of action too. And, best of all, a cliffhanger! Readers love and hate cliffhamgers at the same time. That's why they're so effective in a serial story. One more thing, I liked the way you posed questions in the end notes - good tool.

Hang tough! :2hands:

Conner

Edited by Conner

Thank you for the feed back! I appreciate it so much! Feedback does mean alot to me because I am the type of person who likes encouragement and oppinions on my work wheather good or bad because I think it helps me in the future. Bondwriter has been a great help to me and he is a good editor offering me many suggestions and friendship. As for the prologue I am really glad you told me about it. I dont want to fry anyones brains before the story even begins lmao. After reading your views on it I understand alot in the prologue isnt needed. Laurie for instance. Shes not directly involved with Steven and never will be now because she died so I guess I can cut her out of it. Theres alot I can cut out of it. I realize now that I went to much into the history of Jamie which wasnt needed aswell. I can chop it down to basically the events of halloween six where Jamie dies and Steven is saved and raised by Tommy Doyle and his wife Kara. That way its simple and sweet lol

As for the cliffhanger in chapter 4 I am glad you enjoyed it! Theres definatly going to be a twist in chapter 5 of her reaction. Personally I think the readers will be surprised but I'm not going to assume as much I just hope her reaction is very...entertaing.

Chapter 5 however isnt going to have much dialogue at all and I understand you love dialogue but I will say chapter five is mostly action but bare with me please because after chapter 5 there is going to be alot more dialogue and character developement.

Chapter 4 wouldnt of been what it was without Bondwriter. When I first wrote it out it was alot shorter and didnt have the introduction of Cassie but when Bondwriter suggested I do a bit more character developement I decided to extend it and make it longer. Thats been my flaws in some of my past stories and I have some struggles with character developement but I am trying real hard to make a good story you know where I hear the readers really get involved with the characters as have been in other authors stories.

Anyway I appreciate your feed back! I'll look over some of your stories and return the favor when I get some time and I look forward to hearing more from you! (((Hugs)))

Anyway I appreciate your feed back! I'll look over some of your stories and return the favor when I get some time and I look forward to hearing more from you! (((Hugs)))

Hehehe Well, don't spend too much time looking for my stories. I'm not an author. :funny:

You're more than welcome for the feedback.

Conner

Oh okay I didnt realize you werent an author lmao. Thanks for telling me I would have really been looking all over the site! ^_^ Anyway if you ever do decide to become an author I'm not much good with editing but as for story plots and ideas if your ever stuck then your more than welcome to come to me. I got a very big imagination and can pretty much work with whatever ideas are thrown at me. (((Hugs)))

Michael does not die that easy he will be back he always comes back.

I have this feeling that the only one that can kill Michael is someone of his own blood line like in jason goes to hell. A Voorhees was Jason born, so too through one can he be reborn, and that only by the hands of a Voorhees can he truly be destroyed.

So maybe something like that.

Hi Trevor,

I just read the 4th and 5th chapter and they're good. The death of Micheal was ...violent. I found myself wincing when I read this. I really like Lizzie. She's really cool and her reaction when she found Steven and Kyle was original and great! And i hate Cassie, though she has a beautiful name. :( Can I hope she dies coz of injuries? So I believe now we're going to have the love story of Kyle and Steven develop. Right?

Ieshwar

Yes, chapters 4 & 5 were eventful. A beheading is usually definitive, though in the case of Michael Myers... I wonder about what will come up next, besides the romance you're referring to, Ieshwar.

Now, now, Trevor did say Myers would die. Stop teasing the readers. :P

He did die, right? :blink:

Conner

Michael does not die that easy he will be back he always comes back.

I have this feeling that the only one that can kill Michael is someone of his own blood line like in jason goes to hell. A Voorhees was Jason born, so too through one can he be reborn, and that only by the hands of a Voorhees can he truly be destroyed.

So maybe something like that.

True but his head was chopped off and theres no way he would operate without a head. If someone wanted to make a sequal to my story however with different characters and wanted to say it was the wrong man that Kyle killed it would work but I have no intentions of bringing him back in this story. Theres going to be some other interesting things to happen.

Hi Trevor,

I just read the 4th and 5th chapter and they're good. The death of Micheal was ...violent. I found myself wincing when I read this. I really like Lizzie. She's really cool and her reaction when she found Steven and Kyle was original and great! And i hate Cassie, though she has a beautiful name. :( Can I hope she dies coz of injuries? So I believe now we're going to have the love story of Kyle and Steven develop. Right?

Ieshwar

Yeah I was definatly a bit graphic on Michaels death but you have to be violent with him! Hes like a super human! As for Lizzie I love her to! Writing her character is so much fun and I even have to stop myself from making her the main character lmao I think her reaction was something very different. I mean in most stories when the characters/friends of the guy find out hes gay they immediently either hate it or be really sweet and comforting but not Lizzie lmao Shes the comedy character of the story she always pretty much knows how to turn everything serious into a joke for the fun of everyone. I pretty much knew Cassie would definatly not be a fan favorite I aggree the name is pretty but I just figured it would be something good for the story long term wise to have a really b*tchy character to maybe pose some obstacles for Kyle and Steven and others. Your right the story is going to take some romantic turns but dont get calm yet! Theres definatly some twists and turns along the way.

Yes, chapters 4 & 5 were eventful. A beheading is usually definitive, though in the case of Michael Myers... I wonder about what will come up next, besides the romance you're referring to, Ieshwar.

You'll just have to wonder until I send the chapters in to be edited (Teases) Thanks for the feedback everyone! It means alot to me!

OMG Lizzie is great i so love psycho friends.

Thats a new point of view. I never seen her as psycho but I guess that could be a good description for someone like her lmao.

Well, on impulse she chooses to get someone fired, so though this doesn't exactly define a psycho, that's still kind of close!

Yeah she is the type of person to do things on impulse and sometimes it might not be the nicest of things but her intentions are always good. Shes just a friend who is willing to do anything to make sure her friends are happy.

Confirmed- Lizzie is ultra-cool and Cassie is a bitch!

I just read the 6th and 7th chapters. Great! I like the way the story is turning out. Just regretting that Micheal didn't kill Cassie before he died. He would have done a noble deed. :lol:

I think Kyra is mixing pedophilia and homosexuality. Hope that she comes to know that we are capable of love too.

Waiting for 8th chapter!

Confirmed- Lizzie is ultra-cool and Cassie is a bitch!

I just read the 6th and 7th chapters. Great! I like the way the story is turning out. Just regretting that Micheal didn't kill Cassie before he died. He would have done a noble deed. :lol:

I think Kyra is mixing pedophilia and homosexuality. Hope that she comes to know that we are capable of love too.

Waiting for 8th chapter!

I had really thought about that actually I had planned for Cassie to be killed by Michael as I just brought her in to develope Amanda more and then I thought you know when Michael dies then Steven and Kyle is going to need another bad guy to keep things interesting so I kept her. I also wonder to how things would have turned out had I not killed Amanda off I could of done a little love triangle there with Cassie and Tom but I figured it was best the way I went with Amanda because of an event thats going to take place in chapter 8 and yeah Kyra is mixing pedophilia with homosexuality. I just figured it would be more of an added challenge to have her dislike it and well it really does fit in my oppinion given what Kyle's father did to him. Chapter 8 will be out as soon as I can. I have 8 and 9 written an edited but me and bondwriter are heavily discussing it because I originally have 9 as the ending but I'm trying to decide if I should change the ending completely or just keep going after 9 and well chapter 8 is leading up to 9 so that would require me to change some things to it aswell. So I'm just in a state of thinking right now.

I think chapter 7 is great, with family drama, sweet romance and then Cassie's utter meanness. I picture her as one of the mean girls in Carrie. These girls get what they deserve in the end. Nice job, Trevor.

Now that I think about it and what Cassie has done it does seem a little bit like Carrie lmao.

I just posted Chapter 8 and chapters 9 through eleven are currently under going editing. Dont jump the hills though! I am going to take my time posting 9 through 11 so it should take a number of 4 or 5 days possibly a week before 11 is posted just depends on my mood! Anyway 8 is up to feed you all for a little while so enjoy!

Chapter 8 has the plot getting thicker. Where does Cassie actually stand? Friend or foe? Did she come back on the bright side of the force? I really like the way the story flows, and despite all of Trevor's praise for the editing (thank you :*) ), I must say his storytelling keeps me holding to my armrests. The dialogs are getting better. And warning, this author has gotten into designing EVIL cliff-hangers.