Halloween 9: The end of Michael Myers

Chapter 8 has the plot getting thicker. Where does Cassie actually stand? Friend or foe? Did she come back on the bright side of the force? I really like the way the story flows, and despite all of Trevor's praise for the editing (thank you :*) ), I must say his storytelling keeps me holding to my armrests. The dialogs are getting better. And warning, this author has gotten into designing EVIL cliff-hangers.

Oh I love the cliff hangers! I like to keep all my readers on edge with this story :P As for Cassie you'll just have to read and find out which you already did when you edited 9 through 11 but its secret!

Oh I love the cliff hangers! I like to keep all my readers on edge with this story :P As for Cassie you'll just have to read and find out which you already did when you edited 9 through 11 but its secret!

I wouldn't spill the beans, not to worry, don't want to spoil the fun for anyone, but I confirm you love cliff-hangers. :lol:

More great chapters to come for Halloween 9, people. And it's nice to have an author/ editor thread, but we don't want to hijack it, so don't be shy and comment too, dear readers!

No spoilers, since chapters 9&10 have been posted. Man! Talk about revelations and shocks! You've got to read it to believe it. Doubt is cast over the identity of our heroes, and a few DNA tests should be in order to find out about who's who!

Chapter 10 is rife with automotive action, with a fast-paced and lethal car chase. Cassie's indeed a bitch, now we know for sure, but who's the mystery guy coming up in the story now? This is quite a story until now, and I'm confident it'll go on mixing horror, action, comedy and romance until the end. A fun soap opera!

No spoilers, since chapters 9&10 have been posted. Man! Talk about revelations and shocks! You've got to read it to believe it. Doubt is cast over the identity of our heroes, and a few DNA tests should be in order to find out about who's who!

Chapter 10 is rife with automotive action, with a fast-paced and lethal car chase. Cassie's indeed a bitch, now we know for sure, but who's the mystery guy coming up in the story now? This is quite a story until now, and I'm confident it'll go on mixing horror, action, comedy and romance until the end. A fun soap opera!

Car chase?

OKay, I may not have seen any of the Halloween movies, but if this story's got a car chase now, that makes it a must-read for me! I'll start at the beginning again and give this a read!

:2thumbs: (and BTW, I'm hearing very good things about this story!) :great:

I'll be back with comments in a day or so.

BondWriter and C james you just both made my day! Thank you so much for the comments! Yep theres a car chase so enjoy C james and yes Bond Writer Cassie is the bitch of the story just gotta wait and see what Brandons up to guys!

I'd like to start this off by saying that I have no clue about the Halloween movies at all; as Trevor can attest, I thought the Halloween movies had the guy in the hockey mask.

Therefor, due to a lack on my part and not the authors, I found it a bit hard to follow at first.

I do like the car scenes, and spooking the one guy into a head-on with a semi was brilliant!

And, did I miss it, but who shot Kyle?

You're doing great, Trevor!

CJ

It was brilliant? Well thanks for the compliment atleast Cassie has one fan or...rather had now because shes dead lmao as for who shot Kyle that will come in following chapters and trust me theres going to be alot more clues and its gonna end in chapter fifteen with some real revelations and dont worry their not halloween related and of my own creation entirely so you should be able to understand pretty easily C james! So keep on reading and I hope I fulfill your online fiction taste buds!

I'd like to start this off by saying that I have no clue about the Halloween movies at all; as Trevor can attest, I thought the Halloween movies had the guy in the hockey mask.

(...)

And, did I miss it, but who shot Kyle?

So you thought it was Jason? Meaning you have no knowledge about horror movies at all. Except for the prologue, the story is completely different here; it has horror elements, but only a few compared to what takes place between the original characters.

As for who shot Kyle, everything comes to he who waits... I admit that having mysteries unsolved and cliff-hangers is rather evil... :D

So you thought it was Jason? Meaning you have no knowledge about horror movies at all. Except for the prologue, the story is completely different here; it has horror elements, but only a few compared to what takes place between the original characters.

As for who shot Kyle, everything comes to he who waits... I admit that having mysteries unsolved and cliff-hangers is rather evil... :D

Yes, though I didn't know the hocky-mask one was Jason until Trevor told me. LoL

I rarely watch movies or TV, so indeed, I'm rather clueless about these things. :)

And yes, cliffies are eeevill... 0:)

However, I will say this; I was able to understand the story in spite of not having seen the movies. :2thumbs:

Well i really cant wait for the next chapter to find out what kyle's brother is doing there who shot kyle and what in the world is really going on.

I do hope once you finish this you have another one planed cause its really nice to see a bit of fan fiction thats not harry potter i like potter fanfic but it does get old and leaves you wanting something new.

Just like this story.

Yes, though I didn't know the hocky-mask one was Jason until Trevor told me. LoL

I rarely watch movies or TV, so indeed, I'm rather clueless about these things. :)

And yes, cliffies are eeevill... 0:)

However, I will say this; I was able to understand the story in spite of not having seen the movies. :2thumbs:

I love cliffhangers though! They may be evil but their a great tool to keep the readers hooked so I try to use them as much as possible lol

Well i really cant wait for the next chapter to find out what kyle's brother is doing there who shot kyle and what in the world is really going on.

I do hope once you finish this you have another one planed cause its really nice to see a bit of fan fiction thats not harry potter i like potter fanfic but it does get old and leaves you wanting something new.

Just like this story.

Yes I have another story planned once this one ends and I have the first two chapters typed out but they wont be posted until I'm finished with this one. It's not a fanfic actually its based off a dream I had which was a short dream but I'm adding different things onto it. I'm glad your enjoying this story so far and I'll be posting chapter 14 on wednesday and chapter 15 on saturday unless I dont change my mind and post sooner! Bondwriter's gotta keep me in line though because I'm a speed poster and he has to remind me to take my time lol 0:)

The horror category in e-fiction shouldn't use stars to rate individual stories. Body count strikes me as a better and more objective process. :P

Hehehe Horror is not my favourite genre, but there's enough romance here to keep me hanging in. I am getting confused as to who is related to whom, though. :wacko: Didn't Cassie, when she was still alive, say something about Steven and Kyle having an incestuous relationship?

I enjoy lots of dialogue in a story and you certainly don't disappoint on that count. I think that's your strongest skill as a writer. :worship:

I really liked the way Kyle reacted when he saw the no wheelchairs sign on the beach. That was cool. :great:

One more thing, please give Steven's butt a rest, will ya??? :2hands:

Conner

The horror category in e-fiction shouldn't use stars to rate individual stories. Body count strikes me as a better and more objective process. :P

Hehehe Horror is not my favourite genre, but there's enough romance here to keep me hanging in. I am getting confused as to who is related to whom, though. :wacko: Didn't Cassie, when she was still alive, say something about Steven and Kyle having an incestuous relationship?

I enjoy lots of dialogue in a story and you certainly don't disappoint on that count. I think that's your strongest skill as a writer. :worship:

I really liked the way Kyle reacted when he saw the no wheelchairs sign on the beach. That was cool. :great:

One more thing, please give Steven's butt a rest, will ya??? :2hands:

Conner

Thanks for the compliments! I appreciate your feed back so very much. As for whos related to whom well Cassie is Kyle's half sister that he never knew about.

The incest comment if you'll read over it again is completely sarcasm as afterwords she explains that hes simply being used as a decoy and is mad that it didnt work due to Steven's abduction which is unknown to her at the time so no Kyle and Steven arent related

As for the dialogue I am glad you enjoy it sometimes I question myself and get a little scared that I'm over doing dialogue but then I find its neccessary as this is a high paced story with alot of interactions and not much time to think

As for Steven's ass well...I might give it a break but I'm not gonna say as that would be a spoiler and I dont want anyone to know whats gonna happen until its posted with the exception of bondwriter because he has to read my things in order to edit them lol

Stay tuned alot more to happen!

I totally aggree with you. I wish there were more gay themed horror stories because though I love horror movies the people are always straight and if there ever is a gay character hes always single and just a groupie so I aggree that the horror genre should grow a little but ofcourse alot of people dont like to see the characters all slaughtered in a blood bath so we can always hope for a change in the future.

Yes, chapter 12 & 13 are a little intense. The rapes are indeed disturbing, but well, in a story in which people are cut in half by swinging chainsaws or made to collide with trucks, it's almost benign. :lol: There are lots of twists so far in who's related to whom. That's the "soap-opera" side of the sory. I'm not using the term in a derogatory way, but more to underline the serials atmosphere of the plot.

I agree with Conner about dialogs. As I got to read the first two chapters of the next story, I'll say it's getting even better.

Bondwriter ofcourse its disturbing this is a disturbing story lmao and thanks so much for the compliments on the dialogue yes Bondwriter is telling the truth I have another story planned after this one.

I was suppose to post Chapter 14 today but theres been some technical difficulties (BF messing the comp up then doing a system restore on it!) and I lost chapters 14 and 15 so I'm hopeing Bondwriter has saved copies of them (Other wise I'll have to re type them the best I can from memory) but in a PM he sent me early this morning he might not be back until saturday so I want to apologize to all of you for the wait.

Hi Trevor, sorry, I'm lagging back a bit. I just read from chapter 8 to chapter 11. So I decided to drop in and to tell you that I'm reading it and liking it.

It's good. Quite a number of things are occurring! And Cassie is a real bitch.

But in chapter 9, I think, where Kyle is tied and about to burn. How can be people try to burn a people and keep a fire extinguisher beside?? It's weird.

Going to read more,

Ieshwar