Halloween 9: The end of Michael Myers

I want to apologize to anyone whos been looking for this story. It had been accidently deleted but I have just posted it back up so I very much apologize for that and I hope you enjoy the story.

Thanks Ieshwater I appreciate the comment and yeah I like Kyle to but I had the urge to portray a mentally and emotionally unstable character and I'm so happy that you liked the way I did it! ((Hugs))

OK, I won't comment about the story itself, so I don't spoil it for any other potential readers. Let's say it's a mix of horror, thriller, and romance, and it's kind of a roller coaster ride.

This was my first experience as a full-fledged editor. Though I've proofread a bit, reminding other authors of where the hyphen was, or getting the your VS. you're that other editors had missed (I actually spotted a couple in Trevor's stories that I missed myself, so my apologies to readers and author), I really got the first drafts this time, and got to comment on both "container" and content issues.

It was a blessing to work with an author who got so involved into his story and characters, and who also got so much into his storytelling. I was really glad to see so many people noticing the improvement as chapters came up, and especially commenting Trevor's Last Chance. Trevor's taste for the uncanny and weird, his taste for twists and soap opera-like plots is sometimes disconcerting for me, but it creates a very unique blend, stories that are flamboyant and sad, horrific and sentimental, and I hope he manages to go on writing many more stories, designing more of his lovable characters.

I got a lot of inspiration from Trevor's hard work, and it lead me into being more productive in my own writing, so I hope you guys (and gals) may enjoy his stories, and that the next ones will be as enjoyable as these two. With their hard moments, and the sometimes far-fetched situations and characters. :worship:

Oh my god thank you so much! I am flattered that I am an inspiration to you Bondwriter and I'm glad you enjoy being my editor as much as I've enjoyed being your author lol Thanks so much and I want to thank all of my readers for sticking by me and offering the advice that I needed to learn to better my writing and for encourageing me in those moments when I felt really down. Thank you all so much!

(((Hugs for everyone!!!)))