THE ROCK URGES GAY STARS TO COME OUT

BeaStKid

Wrestler-turned- movie star DWAYNE 'THE ROCK' JOHNSON is urging his gay celebrity pals to come clean about their sexuality because he's convinced it will be a career boost for them.

THE SCORPION KING star plays a gay bodyguard in new JOHN TRAVOLTA comedy BE COOL and he claims the role has made him realise that homosexuality is no longer something that needs to be hidden in Hollywood.

He tells gay magazine OUT, "I know a lot of gay actors in Hollywood who don't want to come out, and whatever the reasons are I respect that. But I think if people love you now, and if you came out, they would love you more, and if they didn't, then they weren't real people to begin with."

Source: Unknown..

I just received it through a Yahoo! Group I have subscribed to and thought that I'd share it...I mentioned it that the source or the authenticity is unknown so....

You're welcome, Kevin..

The BeaStKid

Hey,

I think his intentions are probably good, who knows about celebrities really?.. lol. :P I think though, urging people to make a life choice is a negative thing in people. It's one of those, 'easier said than done' things most of the time and urging or giving them a push in the "right" direction could cause a lot of damage and stress.

It is good that he's open minded though. :)

Krista