Author Pyro in Hospital

miguelsanchez55

Dear Members,

Our member, friend and fellow author Pyro is in the hospital. He had another operation on his back today. The doctors had to remove the hardware installed last year and is in a lot of pain. He's doing as well as can be expected and should be home either Wednesday or Thursday. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

Take care,

Miguel "Mike" Sanchez

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry I never responded to this. Mike NEVER told me that he did that. Mike when I see you i'm going to hurt you hehehehehehe. I would like to thank everyone for their prays and thought. I have been home for about a month and a half and I am doing very excellent. I have my moments of pain but I am no longer dependent on medication. I am writing a new story and I hope to have it ready in the next month to month and a half. I will first post it on my webpage, then here then on nifty.

Thanks again every

Pyro :-)