Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Runoff poll for a name!

Runoff poll  

39 members have voted

1. 1. What should the name be for fans of the stories?

• Capricans
    • The Herd

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do any of you have Trillian? Under Extra Smileys there is one I think is perfect. I'm trying to get a screen capture of it but it's not easy cause it's on a different computer and VNC is making copy/paste to my desktop difficult.

Do any of you have Trillian? Under Extra Smileys there is one I think is perfect. I'm trying to get a screen capture of it but it's not easy cause it's on a different computer and VNC is making copy/paste to my desktop difficult.

howz this? winkingtongueout.gif

oh and this'd be Benji's fav--->cooltongueout.gif

Nope. That's too much like the sticking the tongue out smiley: :P

Plus the tongue is not in the cheek.

The one I found on Trillian is perfect. I just can't seem to get a screen capture of it.

would love to see it, but don't have trillian

Something is wrong with the forum notification system. So far I've gotten seven notices of your most recent post, BK.

As often as I post, I cannot post 7 together... the board will not let me first of all and secondly, I will not do it myself... :)

As often as I post, I cannot post 7 together... the board will not let me first of all and secondly, I will not do it myself... :)

I understand that. Nevertheless, I got seven notices of the same post. You can tell via the msg # in the URL.

ADDED: I also get notices of every single post in each forum even though the software is only supposed to send out one notice until you visit the forum.

Edited by GaryInMiami
nice... :)

Thanks. Somehow I got unsubscribed to this topic. I found an even better tongue-in-cheek smiley. It's a little on the small side, but I think I can have that fixed.

f_tongueincheek.gif

So, what do you all think?

Thanks. Somehow I got unsubscribed to this topic. I found an even better tongue-in-cheek smiley. It's a little on the small side, but I think I can have that fixed.

f_tongueincheek.gif

So, what do you all think?

I like it!

I like it!

Thanks. So how do I go about getting someone to add it to the list of smileys? Would Joe be the best person to ask? Should I do a poll first to have some support for adding it before approaching someone at GA?

Thanks. So how do I go about getting someone to add it to the list of smileys? Would Joe be the best person to ask? Should I do a poll first to have some support for adding it before approaching someone at GA?

You should definitely talk to Joe or Myr about it. They seem to be in charge of stuff like that. Perhaps you can send one of them a pm. :)

yup, Joe's the person for ya. But he's out of town atm, so don't expect a reply....I got an automated mail from him when I sent in the anthology entry.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..