Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Runoff poll for a name!

Runoff poll  

39 members have voted

1. 1. What should the name be for fans of the stories?

• Capricans
    • The Herd

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But CJ, we can vote for both. Won't this cause problem?

I have already voted! :D

Ieshwar

Oh, shoot! I had the "allow users to select more than one" box checked. :*)

Fixed!

What the hell is with the voters!!

5:5 Tied!!! :P

The BeaStKid

I voted for "Capricans" :)

I really hope 'Capricans' is voted. I don't want to become a goat! :sheep:

Same here. Let voters for "The Herd" know their IP address is recorded, and that the Scar and Dimitri will be assigned to a reeducation task of those "bad" voters. Democracy is good when it gives the good results in the polls.

Same here. Let voters for "The Herd" know their IP address is recorded, and that the Scar and Dimitri will be assigned to a reeducation task of those "bad" voters. Democracy is good when it gives the good results in the polls.

B) ............Herd or Capricans, doesn't matter to me I had favored Goatsters

• Site Moderator

Let them come. My flock will take care of them for the herd.

• Site Moderator
B) .............A flock of sheep going after a herd of goats? I don't think so........

I'm not talking about a flock of sheep. I talking about birds of prey, after all, I am the business end of one.

Darn...The Herd is leading!! Why is that those options I vote for always lag behind??

I wonder about this too. I always lose in polls. I did vote for Capricans, by the way. Would my support have triggered opposition of people who want to meet Dimitri and The Scar in the flesh? ;)

• Site Administrator

Caprican's can be sneaky and underhanded. What we need is a Caprican supporter with admin privileges to reset some of the voting flags so we can vote a second time... 0:)

Caprican's can be sneaky and underhanded. What we need is a Caprican supporter with admin privileges to reset some of the voting flags so we can vote a second time... 0:)

Now where would we find such a beast???

Actually, it's pretty darn close... 13-16. :)

• Site Administrator

I could call for a re-count. According to the poll results, there have been 28 votes, with a total of 13 votes for Caprican and 16 votes for The Herd. Since 13 + 16 = 29, this implies voting irregulatories and the whole poll should be called off. This is, of course, unless Caprican takes a winning position, in which case it's just a minor problem that has had no appreciable impact on the result....

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..