Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Runoff poll for a name!

Runoff poll  

39 members have voted

1. 1. What should the name be for fans of the stories?

• Capricans
    • The Herd

• Site Moderator
Nice suggestion. But I'll still be a Caprican at heart. :P

That is a good suggestion. It's better that the other group title of The Caprican Herd.

We wouldn't expect you to change BK, or anyone else for that matter.

Jan

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

I'm late to the party as usual. I just learned about this thread tonight. I'm definitely with the Capricans! Anyone can be part of a herd. But to be Capricans is something very special. Especially if Capricans somehow turn out to be goat-like and enjoy hanging out on cliffs! :worship:

I'm late to the party as usual. I just learned about this thread tonight. I'm definitely with the Capricans! Anyone can be part of a herd. But to be Capricans is something very special. Especially if Capricans somehow turn out to be goat-like and enjoy hanging out on cliffs! :worship:

They always say, "better late than never." Anyway, I happen to like the term "Herd of Capricans". Anyway, I believe they do hang out on cliffs, especially when the name is Eric or Steve. :P

They always say, "better late than never." Anyway, I happen to like the term "Herd of Capricans". Anyway, I believe they do hang out on cliffs, especially when the name is Eric or Steve. :P

B) .........Still doesn't boost the count up for the Capricans! Hummm, a herd of Capricans?? That would end this thread and poll :P

• Site Moderator

I'm a proud member of The Herd. And being the creature that I am, I can sit on cliffs and not worry about falling. If I do, I just spread my wings and become airborne.

;) .........Rule!! I thought your job was to pick-up after the goat???

My job is to go against the general opinion,, like a good devil's advocate

Don't tempt me too much. It's hard enough to be white hat in a world that's so full of black and gray.

you really should do it, :P

My job is to go against the general opinion,, like a good devil's advocate

you really should do it, :P

As for the first part, you certainly are. As for the second part, I agree. I love that idea. :D

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..