Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Runoff poll for a name!

Runoff poll  

39 members have voted

1. 1. What should the name be for fans of the stories?

• Capricans
    • The Herd

I have a feeling Myr would want me to contact Joe. I'll find out when he'll be back and take care of it then. Hopefully he'll be agreeable to it. Thanks again guys.

Yep, he's quite a helpful fella in that regard... I'm sure GA can do with that smiley. It is very much needed... ;)

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, he's quite a helpful fella in that regard... I'm sure GA can do with that smiley. It is very much needed... ;)

I like Joe a lot. Same with Myr. Hell, same with everyone I've met here so far.

You do know your continues replies are keeping me awake. :P

I like Joe a lot. Same with Myr. Hell, same with everyone I've met here so far.

I have not gotten a chance to talk with either one of them. Hopefully, that will change in the future. :) As for staying awake at night, there might be someone keeping me awake some nights. <blushes>

I have not gotten a chance to talk with either one of them. Hopefully, that will change in the future. :) As for staying awake at night, there might be someone keeping me awake some nights. <blushes>

Would that be the delightful 21 year old? :P

Plead all you want. It'll do you as much good as as pleading innocent to writing evil cliffhangers.

Evil cliffhangers? You must mean the goat. He is the King of Evil Cliffhangers. :worship:

Evil cliffhangers? You must mean the goat. He is the King of Evil Cliffhangers. :worship:

B) ............Yes, Gary we mustn't irk HRH the goat, by not acknowledging his title! :worship:

I would never even dream of doing something so disrespectful. :worship:

That's good to know. CJ has some awesome cliffhangers. However, he will need a really good one to compete with Jack for 2008's title.

That's good to know. CJ has some awesome cliffhangers. However, he will need a really good one to compete with Jack for 2008's title.

B) .........You know he has plans for a sequal to FTL, and that Arizonia town had plenty of cliffs around it!!

CJ and I have talked about possible sequels. I guessed what it might involve and I was right. I sure hope he follows through cause that was one hell of an action/adventure series and there's room for so much more. ;)

CJ and I have talked about possible sequels. I guessed what it might involve and I was right. I sure hope he follows through cause that was one hell of an action/adventure series and there's room for so much more. ;)

Yay!! I can't wait to see what happens. *bounces around* For now though, I'll read LTMP.

And while your at it, don't forget to check out Graemes other stories as well.

I will eventually get around to Graeme's stories on GA. Right now I am concentrating on Jack's Pool series. B)

Edited by TL The Writing Tiger
And while your at it, don't forget to check out Graemes other stories as well.

Thanks Jan. There's so much good stuff to read here. I don't know how people manage to find time to read it all. :)

Thanks Jan. There's so much good stuff to read here. I don't know how people manage to find time to read it all. :)

Those that reads all those stories keeps the chit chatting in the forum to the basic, LOL nah, really, there's a lots of stories to read, it does take some time to get up to date,, but you realize that you like some kind of stories more than other, some authors more than other.

Those that reads all those stories keeps the chit chatting in the forum to the basic, LOL nah, really, there's a lots of stories to read, it does take some time to get up to date,, but you realize that you like some kind of stories more than other, some authors more than other.

I love some of the stories on here, but I have not gotten around to all of them.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..