Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Beware...

Beware... The :king: King of eeevvil Cliffhangers :king: (Shadowgod) is rumored to be plotting some mischief here while I'm away...

Don't let him lead you astray! :o

I suspect that he's going to be planting cliffhangers all through the forum. He's eveil like that, ya know..

Anyway, I'm off in a a few minutes... I should have occasional internet access for a few days after landing, so I'll try and pop in and see what he's up too... I'll even post, a very rare thing for me to do... :ph34r:

HAve fun!

CJ :)

Anyway, I'm off in a a few minutes... I should have occasional internet access for a few days after landing, so I'll try and pop in and see what he's up too... I'll even post, a very rare thing for me to do... :ph34r:

HAve fun!

CJ :)

If this is no cliff-hanger, then it is a threat that was just posted above.

• Site Administrator
CJ, if I detect even the smell of a cliffhhanger in these upcoming chapters, you better not return...

Ieshwar :devil:

I disagree -- if there is a hint of cliffhanger in the upcoming chapters, I would be voting for mobilising our European contingent to track him down and chain him to an internet connection until he's resolved it. After all, I do want the story to be finished. :P

• 4 weeks later...
Beware... The :king: King of eeevvil Cliffhangers :king: (Shadowgod) is rumored to be plotting some mischief here while I'm away...

Hmmm, so if Shadowgod is the "King of Evil cliffhangers" and CJ is the "Queen of Evil cliffhangers"...I think that means that myself and my fellow Capricans weren't invited to a very important ceremony :o:lol::P

• Site Administrator
Hmmm, so if Shadowgod is the "King of Evil cliffhangers" and CJ is the "Queen of Evil cliffhangers"...I think that means that myself and my fellow Capricans weren't invited to a very important ceremony :o:lol::P

You're missing one piece of essential information -- Shadowgod abdicated his throne some time ago. CJ is just in denial about that, so we're putting him on the throne instead, and hopefully that will make him see reason.... (forlorn hope, I know, but it's all I've got).

The Goat's coronation is yet to occur!!! :)

I disagree -- if there is a hint of cliffhanger in the upcoming chapters, I would be voting for mobilising our European contingent to track him down and chain him to an internet connection until he's resolved it. After all, I do want the story to be finished. :P

B) ......The only cliffhanger I see is the non-posting of the latest chapter.

:o I have to defend tech supports honor!

technically Cj said chapter 15 will post on or around the 18th. That being said its a shame he didnt look at a calender and relize the tues "around the 18th" is acctually the 20th.

Knowing the onary goat as well as i do, he probably instructed Joe to post the chapter on the tuesday around the 18th, so relax it will be up tomorrow, Joe is just doing as he has been asked to do.

having said that the 24th better get here damn soon, cause I havent read any new LtMP since before Cj left, and thats damn near a month... I need a fix :( bad...

Now, what other mischeif can we get into, we've got approxamatly 96 hours before the queen of evillllest clifhangers returns to rule his roost.

:P

Steve

technically Cj said chapter 15 will post on or around the 18th. That being said its a shame he didnt look at a calender and relize the tues "around the 18th" is acctually the 20th.

Knowing the onary goat as well as i do, he probably instructed Joe to post the chapter on the tuesday around the 18th, so relax it will be up tomorrow, Joe is just doing as he has been asked to do.

having said that the 24th better get here damn soon, cause I havent read any new LtMP since before Cj left, and thats damn near a month... I need a fix :( bad...

Now, what other mischeif can we get into, we've got approxamatly 96 hours before the queen of evillllest clifhangers returns to rule his roost.

Steve

B) ...........Well, we could get that 400th post :P

• Site Administrator

I prefer my alternative -- that Joe's too busy with his boyfriend to get around to posting the chapter :D That's the only excuse I'll allow him ;) I don't believe Joe has mentioned the name of his boyfriend, just that he had one, so what are the odds that the boyfriend's name is either Brandon or Chase? B)

• Site Administrator
*gasps*

But then that would mean that CJ would control their fate! :o

Please note that there IS a Joe in the story already... and one that has a previous relationship with Chase. Maybe Brandon and Chase break up, and one of them ends up with Joe... and this story is just telling us the history of how that came to be? 0:)

I think it's been too long since the last chapter. This is getting too off-beat, and I'm the one who started it... :P

• Site Moderator
Please note that there IS a Joe in the story already... and one that has a previous relationship with Chase. Maybe Brandon and Chase break up, and one of them ends up with Joe... and this story is just telling us the history of how that came to be? 0:)

I think it's been too long since the last chapter. This is getting too off-beat, and I'm the one who started it... :P

Just chalk it up to the silliness that happens while we wait for the NEXT chapter.

Jan

That darn goat and his clifhangers!! :P

Cliffhangers?? But I never use cliffhangers!!! :P

BTW, I hereby declare yet another Shadowgod Cliffhanger... He left us all wondering what kind of mayhem he'd raise in this forum whilst I was away... :P

I hereby declare that supposed "cliffhanger" null and void....

Honestly none of us wondered what so ever :P

Honestly CJ you keep throwing that term about and it will cease to be important, Thus diluting your throne...

Steve

PS welcome back goat, I've missed you B)

• Site Administrator
BTW, I hereby declare yet another Shadowgod Cliffhanger... He left us all wondering what kind of mayhem he'd raise in this forum whilst I was away... :P

I hereby declare that supposed "cliffhanger" null and void....

I have to partially disagree, Shadowgod :P After all, it was C James who left us wondering what kind of mayhem would occur, so any cliffhanger blame has to go back to him 0:) So, it's another CJ cliffhanger, not a Shadowgod cliffhanger, but it's still a cliffhanger... :devil:

PS welcome back goat, I've missed you B)

Me, too B)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..