Quatre Mille Huit Cent Soixante et Onzi

Jack Frost

• Site Administrator

Congratulations, CJ! 4871 is a prime number -- an important milestone to recognise :P (as good as any other milestone to celebrate...)

• Site Administrator

I didn't know it was a prime number, but I thought it was possible so I looked it up. I can't claim credit for know it off the top of my head....

*sigh* two years of high school french and I can kind of sort of understand what's being discussed...as for the english part, well it's another post involving CJ so I don't usually pay much attention. I mean, it's like...jeez can't the guy ever shut up?

:)

• Site Administrator
*sigh* two years of high school french and I can kind of sort of understand what's being discussed...as for the english part, well it's another post involving CJ so I don't usually pay much attention. I mean, it's like...jeez can't the guy ever shut up?

:)

Nope. He has to keep posting to tell us that he doesn't post.... much :P

indeed,, tho that's still pretty far from the great master goat

And considering I joined GA a few months after him.

Yeah...my 500th post...after being on GA for over a year and half. It'll be a long time till I reach my 1000th. :P

F

Ah le Francais! C'est super-chouette. Mais je ne peux pas ajouter les accents (les trucs sur les voyelles). Mon clavier n'a pas ces facilites! :(

Ben, felicitations mon Bouc/Chevre! :):music:

Et oui, j'essaie de vous impressioner avec mon francais! :P

Bisous

Ieshwar

Ah le Francais! C'est super-chouette. Mais je ne peux pas ajouter les accents (les trucs sur les voyelles). Mon clavier n'a pas ces facilites! :(

Bisous

Ieshwar

B) .....you could also enlighten me with an english translation :P

Bisous

Ieshwar

For benji's sake:

Ah French, it's awesome. But I can't add accents (the things on the vowels). My keyboard doesn't have the ability.

Congratulations my ???/goat.

And yes, I'm trying to impress you with my French.

Kisses,

Ieshwar

I always hate translating between French and English, because any direct translations sounds awkward in the other language, but it's been too long since I've had the opportunity to converse in French.

Menzo

PS Sorry Carl, I couldn't resist :P