Joe made me

Masked Monkey

Ok, here's the deal, Joe wants someone to post something so he asked me, but I'm perfect and have no issues or things that I need help with .... ok, stop laughing ... I mean it ... it is getting old ... enough already ....

LOL, perhaps you should ask advice regarding your need to please Joe 0:):rolleyes:

• Like 1

• Site Administrator

Well, I think the forum is a great idea. I tend to be reluctant to post in the Teen forum because it is mainly for teenage peers to communicate with each other. I try to keep my responses there to those threads where I think I can make a decent contribution.

Well, I think the forum is a great idea. I tend to be reluctant to post in the Teen forum because it is mainly for teenage peers to communicate with each other. I try to keep my responses there to those threads where I think I can make a decent contribution.

B) ......I've got to agree with you on that, I sometimes feel intrusive if I post on that forum (teen).

Not exactly what I had in mind, Snowy...

But I agree with Kevin. Let's explore your need to please me :D What else can I get you to do for me?

Well, truth be told, I had started a post, but got distracted by someone wanting me to edit his film analysis paper, then we got into a discussion about that, and by the time I posted, the goat had already done so. I decided you all didn't need to listen to me bitch about my life. As for thanking Vic, :rolleyes: , it isn't his ego that needs to be stroked right now.

As for pleasing Joe 0:) ... well, that's what MSN and webcams are for :blink:

:king: Dr. Mr. Snow "Snoopy" Dog

Well, truth be told, I had started a post, but got distracted by someone wanting me to edit his film analysis paper, then we got into a discussion about that, and by the time I posted, the goat had already done so. I decided you all didn't need to listen to me bitch about my life. As for thanking Vic, :rolleyes: , it isn't his ego that needs to be stroked right now.

B) ............ :whistle: ............Sure buddy sure!!

Well Doc, I have a feeling that you are not the only one on these forums who is easily manipulated by the man-child known as Joe... though I still don't understand how... I mean I'm well outside of my teenage years (almost 21!) and there are only a few guys who I like and are younger than me... but they hold no manipulative power over me :D

Then again, I sometimes get the feeling that even an old fart like me could get you to do just about anything B)

Then again, I sometimes get the feeling that even an old fart like me could get you to do just about anything B)

OLD!? You're not old! You don't get to be old until well after me, and I shan't be doing that for several more decades at least! Now put away that walker and get out your fake ID! :boy:

-Kevin

Aw, Graeme, we know it's your daddy gene that makes you post in the Teen forum. You're just practicing for the times you'll need to give parental advice to your boys. 0:)

Colin B)

OLD!? You're not old! You don't get to be old until well after me, and I shan't be doing that for several more decades at least! Now put away that walker and get out your fake ID! :boy:

-Kevin

ROFLCOPTER!

Haha, I told my friend Jen that I couldn't go bar hopping with her in the city on New Years because I won't be 21 for another two weeks after that... she said, "I have a month... I can get you a fake I.D." Oh god, lol.

As for thanking Vic, :rolleyes: , it isn't his ego that needs to be stroked right now.

Ughhhh, please don't remind me. It's gotten so bad that when I saw this cute guy in a picture on the LA Times, I google him and found this video of him on YouTube:

Isn't he dreamy? He runs a game software company and he's 39yo :D I lust him.

• Site Moderator

-Kevin

If he thinks he's old, that would make me an ancient. :P

Jan

I was. Didn't you notice I said me?

:( ....Yeah! LOL my bad, Thought you had said something else, I should know better than to try read, type and answer the phone at the same :wacko:

Theres only one guy who can make me do just about anything, and his name is Steve!!!

Too bad he hates me hahaha =P