Joe made me

• Site Moderator
Hey! The goat was arguing with me yesterday. That is why the sudden increase in posts.

Actually, you mean you were arguing with the Goat. The goat is always right. If you don't believe me, just ask him.

ha! I can se beyond those masks, evil goat! You're trying to take over the human world, and has alreay started by the elites- by attackin the haven of gays: GA! At first, you tried with those huge posts and when it didn't work, you try those damn good stories...

I will never let you succeed!

Roar (Hope Jamie will allow me to use his roar)

Ieshwar

BTW... my email begins with the word Satyr.... which means technically, I'm a goat too! LMAO

I'll never share the world with a goat that wears sunglasses tho! Or any other goat for that matter! *Giggles Madly*

• Site Moderator
Ahhh, but I'm a lurker, so there's nothing to fear from me... :ph34r:

So basically, you're saying by lurking, you're being quiet. It's the quiet one's you've go to be aware of. They will you when you least expect it.

Jan

• Site Moderator
Ahhh, but I'm a lurker, so there's nothing to fear from me... :ph34r:

Sure keep telling you self that.

CJ's not a lurker here. But in his defense, at The Talon House, he is listed as a lurker. So technically, he's telling the truth.

Jan

• Site Administrator
CJ's not a lurker here. But in his defense, at The Talon House, he is listed as a lurker. So technically, he's telling the truth.

Jan

Jan, you're not helping :angry: CJ doesn't need any encouragement.... :P