Joe made me

Well Doc, I have a feeling that you are not the only one on these forums who is easily manipulated by the man-child known as Joe... though I still don't understand how... I mean I'm well outside of my teenage years (almost 21!) and there are only a few guys who I like and are younger than me... but they hold no manipulative power over me :D

Then again, I sometimes get the feeling that even an old fart like me could get you to do just about anything B)

Shew if you think you're old now... wait a year.. :wub:

Krista

DANG!! :wacko:

How come I never noticed this sub-forum!!!

OH NO3Z!!!1!!1!!!!one!!

The second-most prolific post-whore has found us out! The jig is up! The cat is out of the bag! Run for the hills! *cackles maniacally*

lol

OH NO3Z!!!1!!1!!!!one!!

The second-most prolific post-whore has found us out! The jig is up! The cat is out of the bag! Run for the hills! *cackles maniacally*

lol

Excuse Me!!! As you would know from this thread ---> Here, it is Kevin who is the second-most prolific poster here followed by Graeme....!!!!! :P:P:P

Now now, If I recall correctly it was "Second-most prolific porter" that you tried to saddle me with. :boy:

You recall incorrectly, my dear friend.... it was a teeny weeny itsy bitsy mistake by that ruddy T9 dictionary.... I was misquoted!!! :P:P:P

• Site Administrator
Excuse Me!!! As you would know from this thread ---> Here, it is Kevin who is the second-most prolific poster here followed by Graeme....!!!!! :P:P:P

I don't mind what you've said, but why do I keep finding so many threads where you have so many more posts than I do? :blink: Such as this one... :P

I don't mind what you've said, but why do I keep finding so many threads where you have so many more posts than I do? :blink: Such as this one... :P

Like I discovered this thread sooo late...so did you.

I would also like to point out that there are actually many many threads and forums where you have a higher number of posts that me!!! :P

BeaStKid

P.S

How do you find out the number of posts made by each member in a specific thread??

• Site Administrator
Like I discovered this thread sooo late...so did you.

Actually, I found this thread (and forum) within a couple of hours of it being created. I just haven't found any reason to post a lot in it... so far 0:)

I would also like to point out that there are actually many many threads and forums where you have a higher number of posts that me!!! :P

I'm sure you're right, but I just seem to have trouble finding them....

How do you find out the number of posts made by each member in a specific thread??

I don't know, but others should be able to tell you because I've seen people do it in other forums here.

• Site Moderator

I don't know either, but I assume they would start at the beginning and go through the whole thing and tally up each person.

You can do a search of posts and topics from your profile. This shows you all the topics you've started and the replies you've made.

Jan

Oh it's nothing as complicated as counting! LOL

on the forum page itself with the index of threads you'll see a column entitled "Replies" with the number of replies each thread has (it's in between the thread's name and the person who started it's name), simply click on it and a little pop up box will appear with the info ;)

Actually, I found this thread (and forum) within a couple of hours of it being created. I just haven't found any reason to post a lot in it... so far 0:)

:o That's a new!!!

I'm sure you're right, but I just seem to have trouble finding them....

*Rolls eyes*

Oh it's nothing as complicated as counting! LOL

on the forum page itself with the index of threads you'll see a column entitled "Replies" with the number of replies each thread has (it's in between the thread's name and the person who started it's name), simply click on it and a little pop up box will appear with the info ;)

B)

Thanks Kev!!! :)

Oh right, that explains why My Assistant tells me that todays top posters so far are Kevvers, Beasty, Graeme, and CJ, in that order!

:P

• Site Administrator
Oh right, that explains why My Assistant tells me that todays top posters so far are Kevvers, Beasty, Graeme, and CJ, in that order!

:P

In BeaStKid's defence, a single day isn't indicative of overall posting habits....