Joe made me

In BeaStKid's defence, a single day isn't indicative of overall posting habits....

Thanks Graeme. :)

But in my own defence, the difference in the top position, occupied by Kevin and second position, occupied by me, in that list was significant and worth mention.

Secondly, the absence of a certain prolific poster...cough, Benji, cough... is the cause of me climbing up in the day post counter. :P

• Site Moderator
That's not possible; I have hardly been online today at all... :wacko:

Ah, but you have been on. I saw you here when I was online at work this afternoon, 1:00 to 1:30 local time.

Jan

Ah, but you have been on. I saw you here when I was online at work this afternoon, 1:00 to 1:30 local time.

Jan

B) ........It is possible CJ will not only claim his 5000th post, but also take away Kevins one day record of 50 post, not bad for a goat!!!!! :P

Edited by Benji

Jan

I have been on intermittently, and the ISP now seems to be working, but over the weekend I had very little internet access.

B) ........It is possible CJ will not only claim his 5000th post, but also take away Kevins one day record of 50 post, not bad for a goat!!!!! :P

Ahhem! I think you took Kevin's record, as Kevin's record was 43 posts in a day. :P

I have been on intermittently, and the ISP now seems to be working, but over the weekend I had very little internet access.

Ahhem! I think you took Kevin's record, as Kevin's record was 43 posts in a day. :P

B) ......Kevin reclaimed it the next day, with 50 posts

B) .......So true so true B) CJ#1 and BeaStkid #2 :D

Excuse me... I never am in a denial!!

Tell me when I denied anything....???

The only thing I denied was the title of being a post-whore.

I mentioned that I may be prolific, but not a post-whore. Also, that may has been decided by the poll in question and the GA membership has decided that I am not the second most prolific member here at GA. :P