Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Chapter 20 Let the Music Play

MikeL

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You laugh at me for defending you? :o Okay, I need a taxidermist. I have a goat's head to mount upon my bedroom wall. :mace:

B) .........actually I'm still in favor of the "slow roast", but please feel free to mount the goat :P

B) .........actually I'm still in favor of the "slow roast", but please feel free to mount the goat :P

Well, we could remove the head and have it stuffed. Meanwhile, we'll have a goat roast. Yum! :P

• Site Administrator

Talk about giving CJ mixed emotions :whistle:

• 3 months later...

Off the hook Cj, I thought chapter nine ended well.

I'm catching up fast, read all these chapters in a few days :P

Now we all know why Steve acts all protective, but to that level, there's something more.

Wilde, cares the most for others how I see it, wonder if later on, if he would get closer to the group, Chase and Brandon might help him out with his sexuality by talking, seems though he has quite fine with it, but maybe a few pointers.

Off the hook Cj, I thought chapter nine ended well.

I'm catching up fast, read all these chapters in a few days :P

Now we all know why Steve acts all protective, but to that level, there's something more.

Wilde, cares the most for others how I see it, wonder if later on, if he would get closer to the group, Chase and Brandon might help him out with his sexuality by talking, seems though he has quite fine with it, but maybe a few pointers.

Don't you mean nineteen? And yes, it will be interesting to see how things work out for Wilde. It seems the level of confusion is high. 0:)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..