New Kid in School - Chapter 40

viv

A competition for best ass... and between Ariel and Ryan? GASP! :o

NO ONE should EVER be forced to decide that, even if it would be a nice perk to be a judge. :P

I'm not convinced that Ryan's recent 'sadness' is from them having to keep their feelings and love a secret, although I'm sure it adds to the weight of whatever it is that's really upsetting him, and for the record, I hate seeing him so sad. :( He's supposed to be a beautiful, happy boy who's in love and enjoying that feeling that nothing else can compare to. :wub:

I think it's so endearing to watch Randy try and supress the hormonal, sexual urges and need he has to just be with Ryan so he can tell him how he feels, and then when he does, it's like exactly what Ryan needs to hear. Like magic, he feels so much better. It almost is magic when you find that special someone that always knows how to make you feel better. Knows exactly what you're saying, even when you don't say it outright, and knows how you're really feeling, and then can set aside his own... urges to remind you that you mean more to him than anything.

Thanks Com! :hug:

Thanks, Com for coming back to this story. It's a great one and I hope you can keep it going with more frequent releases. I hope that Ryan's "funk" won't interfere with his and Randy's relationship and that there's not some other, as yet unknown, secret that could destroy it.

Thanks so much you guys! ((Hugs)) I'm happy that you enjoyed the new chapter! And believe me when I say that this is just the beginning to a whole new set of issues in this story. And "Kiss Of An Angel" will beginto drift off into other issues as well, as Tyler and Ariel become more and more intimate with one another.

It'll be fun! And I hope you guys will enjoy it! Thanks! I'll seezya soon!

Ps- In real life....Ariel's ass was way better! Hands down! ::Giggles::

Thanks so much you guys! ((Hugs)) I'm happy that you enjoyed the new chapter! And believe me when I say that this is just the beginning to a whole new set of issues in this story. And "Kiss Of An Angel" will beginto drift off into other issues as well, as Tyler and Ariel become more and more intimate with one another.

It'll be fun! And I hope you guys will enjoy it! Thanks! I'll seezya soon!

Ps- In real life....Ariel's ass was way better! Hands down! ::Giggles::

B) ............May we find the results of the contest in forthcoming chapters ;) ...glad to see it back!! Comsie