Congratulations, Beastie!

AFriendlyFace

I'd like to congratulate and welcome our newest member into the bi-mi club!!!

Way to go, Beastie! You've made a wonderful impact on us all and I know I'm not alone in being eager to see what the next 2,000 hold!! :2thumbs::great::D

:hug:

All the best,

Kevin

• Site Administrator

Congratulations, BeaStKid, on being such as great contributor here at GA! Your insights from another country and culture are especially welcome -- I know I've learnt a lot from them.

Thank you and I look forward to what else you have to say :)

Congratulations, BeaStKid, on being such as great contributor here at GA! Your insights from another country and culture are especially welcome -- I know I've learnt a lot from them.

Thank you and I look forward to what else you have to say :)

I echo these sentiments! Whew - 2,000 posts in two years. Quite an accomplishment. Watch out, CJ.

Jack B)

I'd like to congratulate and welcome our newest member into the bi-mi club!!!

Way to go, Beastie! You've made a wonderful impact on us all and I know I'm not alone in being eager to see what the next 2,000 hold!!

All the best,

Kevin

Thanks a ton, Kevin... :) Ironic ain't it, that you were the one to welcome me into the bi-mi club... :P I really miss your presence in the forum... :)

All hail for BK bad stuff grows fast,,,, nah, Congratulation, you are a great member to this forum. Keep them coming!!

sacha

Thanks sacha... It's great being here as well. :)

Thank you and I look forward to what else you have to say

And I've learnt a lot from you as well. Your posts are so informative and thought provoking... :) And you already know that you were one of the few members who lured me out of the Story Cafe... :) Thanks a ton for that and everything.. :)

I echo these sentiments! Whew - 2,000 posts in two years. Quite an accomplishment. Watch out, CJ.

Jack B)

Nah! CJ doesn't have anything to fear from me... He did 3,000 in one year and is going great for another 3,000 in his second year. :)

But yeah, it is quite an accomplishment... :) What do I say? I love GA!! :wub:

I echo Graeme and Jack. Congratulations Beast.

Jan

Thanks, Jan... :)

Yay. COngrats BK!

Thanks... :)

Congrats, BK! I knew you could do it. By the way, it's always nice discussing topics with you.

Same here, Tiger. Thanks for your wonderful insightful discussions... :)

Congrats.

Good job.

Thanks, Krista... :)

BeaStKid :devil:

P.S

I had to remove the emoticons from the quoted portions.... over exceeded... :P

• 2 weeks later...
B) ........Congrats!! BK on your 2000th, of course your not a postwhore :whistle:

of course... I am not... I am an :angel:

Nah, BK isn't a postwhore. He's a postitute. :lol::P (Invented only for BK)

ACK! Ieshwar... I am not that also!!! :wacko: :blink:

Congrats, BK. :):music:

As for the denial part... get well soon. :whistle: (j/k)

Take carem

Ieshwar

There ain't no denial!!! Refer to this thread for details....

B) .........True for one day totals Tiger wins, however overall BK, you own the title

B) .........True for one day totals Tiger wins, however overall BK, you own the title

oh no...no...no... you are the winner for that... holding the top poster for a 24 hour period post for the longest time in GA history...

oh no...no...no... you are the winner for that... holding the top poster for a 24 hour period post for the longest time in GA history...

:wacko: ......That can't be!!! Tiger posted over a 100 in one days spand!!

:wacko: ......That can't be!!! Tiger posted over a 100 in one days spand!!

yes he did... but you held the post of being the top poster far longer than he did... every time I checked, except for the weekends, you were leading..

Now, to honour my promise of not posting uselessly in threads, I request you to stop this discussion here, or to move it to the chat thread... :)

I may have a one-day record, but you are still the reigning Queen of Postwhores. :worship: Have you looked at who always seems to be the top daily poster these days? It is not I. 0:)

I may have a one-day record, but you are still the reigning Queen of Postwhores. :worship: Have you looked at who always seems to be the top daily poster these days? It is not I. 0:)

B) ........That's sooooooooooooo true!! :whistle:

LOL :P:lol: My god, First I gotta agree with what have been said,, BK your are the reigning Queen of Postwhores, anyone who will deny that is :wacko: LOL, And It's so true it seems like beastKid is always on the top daily poster, and if he's not on the top of the list, he's not far down. :whistle: Also as I can recall, even that period where Tiger had been ticked by a posting fly, Bk wasn't far behind,,,,