Water or Coke?

lol.....Splenda...

My dad's a diabetic and my mom wont let him have peanut butter because she feels it has too much sugar and this kills him because he loves peanut butter, and we were at the Walmart supercenter out of town and he was by the peanut butter, and came up to us with a jar of peanut butter with a huge smile on his face....it was new peanut butter made with Splenda. lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Whoa... that one really shocked me about the blood highway thingy. Is it the same for Pepsi? I'm one of those people that can tell the difference between Pepsi, Coke, and Royal Crown Cola, :lol: ....you had to seen that episode of All in the Family to know what I'm talking about. I've been trying to cut back on pop lately though I love my mountain dew. Oh yea, heres a quick fact for dieters...

* If you drink like eight, 8-12 oz glasses of water every day for like a week (you should everyday anyway), you'll lose like 5 lbs right away and it'll be water weight--all the extra water that your body has learned to hold on to to prevent dehydration.

Umm whats Mountain dew?

Whoa... that one really shocked me about the blood highway thingy. Is it the same for Pepsi? I'm one of those people that can tell the difference between Pepsi, Coke, and Royal Crown Cola, :lol: ....you had to seen that episode of All in the Family to know what I'm talking about. I've been trying to cut back on pop lately though I love my mountain dew. Oh yea, heres a quick fact for dieters...

* If you drink like eight, 8-12 oz glasses of water every day for like a week (you should everyday anyway), you'll lose like 5 lbs right away and it'll be water weight--all the extra water that your body has learned to hold on to to prevent dehydration.

Umm whats Mountain dew?

Yellow caffine

Sharon

Umm whats Mountain dew?

Yellow caffine

Sharon

that claims to have some sort of citrus flavor

extremely yummy

tastes okay after you brush your teeth

:king: Snow Dog

Umm whats Mountain dew?

Yellow caffine

Sharon

extremely yummy

And provides a buzz that will last for days.

Sharon

Umm whats Mountain dew?

Yellow caffine

Sharon

extremely yummy

Sharon

No, the dose has to be repeated every 3-4 hours to maintain proper blood levels. :wacko:

Umm whats Mountain dew?

Yellow caffine

Sharon

extremely yummy

Sharon

No, the dose has to be repeated every 3-4 hours to maintain proper blood levels. :wacko:

I must be more sensitive to stimulants. :lol:

Sharon

Edited by sat8997