Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

SPiCE

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wut :wacko: it's been known that you have high hope.. I mean your title has been for a while,, the apprentice sith of evil cliffhanger, or something like that

That was a joke. The goat, of all people, accused me of using an evil cliffhanger. 0:)

That was a joke. The goat, of all people, accused me of using an evil cliffhanger. 0:)

Well, of course. That was a CLIFFHANGER! I don't use 'em, but I know 'em when I see 'em!

:P

Hrmmm, should ShadowGOD be promoted, from the King of Eeevil Cliffhangers to the God of all Eeevil Cliffhangers? His screen-name sure fits... :devil:

Well, of course. That was a CLIFFHANGER! I don't use 'em, but I know 'em when I see 'em!

:P

Hrmmm, should ShadowGOD be promoted, from the King of Eeevil Cliffhangers to the God of all Eeevil Cliffhangers? His screen-name sure fits... :devil:

Well, I think a truly evil cliffhanger usually invokes strong emotion from the audience. Nobody seemed to be enraged by my so-called cliffhanger. ;)

Well, I think a truly evil cliffhanger usually invokes strong emotion from the audience. Nobody seemed to be enraged by my so-called cliffhanger. ;)

Give it time and more readership, and people will be enraged by them,,, But you have a good point,, a trully evil cliffhanger with strong emotion , B) Then shadowgod is indeed the god on that,, LiS fits the description more than any of CJ's stories

Give it time and more readership, and people will be enraged by them,,, But you have a good point,, a trully evil cliffhanger with strong emotion , B) Then shadowgod is indeed the god on that,, LiS fits the description more than any of CJ's stories

We'll see who reigns supreme soon, Sacha. B)

Didn't I come across as enraged when i screamed CLIFFHANGER???

So there. :P

Well actually, if I had to vote, I would vote for CJ followed by dkstories... :)

well, I'll still say that, leaving one of your character on the side of a road after a major accident, in and out of conscience,,, that's a better cliffhanger than leaving two characters alone, unharmed in the middle of nowhere,, (so what if it's the desert)

well, I'll still say that, leaving one of your character on the side of a road after a major accident, in and out of conscience,,, that's a better cliffhanger than leaving two characters alone, unharmed in the middle of nowhere,, (so what if it's the desert)

Indeed, that is an excellent example of a cliffhanger. Still, there are several good contenders. You cannot deny it. ;)

Those are excellent choices, BK. :2thumbs:

thanks

what about actually killing your protagonist???

SPOILER!!! :P

Spoiler?!? wut,, I didn't say that I was planning that for my current story,, just said that it something that I hope I'll be able to pull eventually :P that's not really a spoiler...

Killing a protagonist? Hrmm, well, I hope short stories don't count? :)

I guess depending on the length of the short story,,, It doesn't have the same effect that's for sure

Spoiler?!? wut,, I didn't say that I was planning that for my current story,, just said that it something that I hope I'll be able to pull eventually :P that's not really a spoiler...

I guess depending on the length of the short story,,, It doesn't have the same effect that's for sure

agrees... :) Long stories make you connected to the characters. :)

:pissed: He wasn't on the side of the road fading in and out of consciousness!

the paramedics had arrived :P

:o it was just a little bike accident... Soft soil and all. Besides Carlos and the kindly rancher were close by. It's not like I had him racing along a perilous mountain road, or ya know miss a curve and go sailing off the ledge.

This is a good point. It would almost make me feel regret to have sent you threatening emails.

:o it was just a little bike accident... Soft soil and all. Besides Carlos and the kindly rancher were close by. It's not like I had him racing along a perilous mountain road, or ya know miss a curve and go sailing off the ledge.

ummm, if I remember right, Jacob was going at 90 mph,, if you don't call it racing,, I wonder what you do :P

oh and so Carlos and the rancher were there, perfect so at least he wouldn't be left to DIE alone, :P

ummm, if I remember right, Jacob was going at 90 mph,, if you don't call it racing,, I wonder what you do :P

oh and so Carlos and the rancher were there, perfect so at least he wouldn't be left to DIE alone, :P

The two of them are create such awesome evil cliffhangers, yet they both try to deny it. :blink:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..