Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

SPiCE

• Site Moderator
Okay, Chapter 10 had an evil cliffhanger, but considering one of the characters, there had to be one. :worship:

I didn't think that was an evil cliffhanger. Considering the guest character, and his intended victim, I thought it was funny.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes sir, Mr. Millennium, sir! :worship:

are you mocking me?? :P

Man did this thread go way off topic or what?

not that it had a concrete one to begin with.

:P

ummm, yes it did, the original topic is about Eric and in how much trouble he is,, by extend in how much trouble the goat will be if something bad happens to Eric

ummm, yes it did, the original topic is about Eric and in how much trouble he is,, by extend in how much trouble the goat will be if something bad happens to Eric

technically no it wasn't about Eric it was just a demonstration of care about the character, and ya know a thinly veiled threat of sorts...

technically no it wasn't about Eric it was just a demonstration of care about the character, and ya know a thinly veiled threat of sorts...

Speaking of threats, has anyone noticed the Shadowy one's new member title??? Take a wild guess which goat he's threatening to turn into a nanny! :o

Besides, all fears over Eric's well-being are unfounded; nothing bad ever happens in my stories, it's all sweetness and light. 0:)

Speaking of threats, has anyone noticed the Shadowy one's new member title??? Take a wild guess which goat he's threatening to turn into a nanny! :o

:o......He has more in mind than clipped wings??

Besides, all fears over Eric's well-being are unfounded; nothing bad ever happens in my stories, it's all sweetness and light. 0:)

<_< .......Besides all of your "Erics" are just intriguing innocents!!

Edited by Benji

I would never mock such an esteemed member of GA. Think of it as an irreverent display of respect. That's much more in keeping with my style! :)

Oh, and so you can't pick on me anymore I'll get back OT. Is Eric gonna be alright after he does the nasty thing with Steve? Or will Wilde kill them both in a jealous rage? If it's the later then what shall we do to the goat by way of revenge?

Edited by GaryInMiami
I would never mock such an esteemed member of GA. Think of it as an irreverent display of respect. That's much more in keeping with my style! :)

Oh, and so you can't pick on me anymore I'll get back OT. Is Eric gonna be alright after he does the nasty thing with Steve? Or will Wilde kill them both in a jealous rage? If it's the later then what shall we do to the goat by way of revenge?

Who said that he'd do anything with Steve,, :P

• Site Administrator
Who said that he'd do anything with Steve,, :P

Hey! Shouldn't I know something about this :D . Or was it Shadowgod that is going to get some with Eric :lol: ?

Either way, there will be a happy Steve around somewhere :P .

• Site Moderator

Yes, I noticed it earlier today when I was reading and posting elsewhere. And my first thought was of you.

If that were true, nobody would read them. There is plenty of darkness and strife in your stories, and that's why you have such an extensive fan base. :) As for Shadowgod's new title, I like it. It's quite fitting, just like mine. 0:)

If that were true, nobody would read them. There is plenty of darkness and strife in your stories, and that's why you have such an extensive fan base. :) As for Shadowgod's new title, I like it. It's quite fitting, just like mine. 0:)

sorry, but tiger,, you're not exactly "wrongfully" accused 0:)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..