Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

SPiCE

Shadowgod, respectfully, and I do mean that sincerely, what's done is done and it's time to move on. Next year we can take steps to help ensure the process is more fair. But for now let's just concentrate on the next chapter and also making sure that Eric stays safe. OK? :)

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be absolutely fair there was "Behind the scenes" stuff going on. Way back to the debut of the "King of Cliffhangers" moniker. When the title was originally awarded, it was done so by a Committee consisting of...

A forum moderator.

Writer support team member.

Anthology Coordinator

Forum Admin

Hosted Author

(I think there were more :mellow: )

Anyhow, due to this exclusivity and "behind the scenes" stuff; it was argued that the title should be put to the membership for their vote. i think CJ should revel in the results. I know he is elated with the results. In fact he had told me in a PM that he really wanted the title.

I made no mention of his wishes earlier, I thought it may skew the voting, and I wanted a fair, merit based, race.

Of course his ceaseless claims that some other author was in fact the king of cliffhangers may have worked against him. It could even be a case of simple name recognition, however, I still believe it to be merit based, he has so far been forgiving in the CH dept on LtMP, FtL however, whew... :blink:

Oh and as for dirty campaigning... Need I remind Sacha who created the following thread? Link Surely you are not claiming such tactics by HRH are legitimate?

And you all have forgotten the biggest ongoing cliffhanger in LtMP thus far... He keeps threatening ERIC!!! Therefore I must declair every chapter from here on to the Eric's safety in the conclusion a cliffhanger.

Steve

:o

First off, I'd like to remind everyone of the source here. Shadowgod, after all, is known by many names, including the Lord of Darkness. It is well known that Satan can, and does, distort and disseminate, and here above we see him doing so.

I really don't understand why Shadowgod keeps bringing up that exclusive GA committee (BTW, you forgot WST Team Lead). I do, of course, maintain said comittee's anonymity, but I do hereby vouch for tyhat fact that the vote was both unanimous, and enthusiastic.

Shadowgod is indeed sneaky. Did I send him a PM claiming I wanted his title? Yes. I admit it, I did, and I was attempting reverse psychology, I wanted him to defend his title! He has steadfastly refused to do so. I believe this to be one of his Eeevil ploys to lure his readers into a false sense of security. As a beta reader for Shadowgod, I'm not supposed to blab about upcoming chapters, but I'll give one little taste; Chapter 12 of his new story, Dreams and Cliffed Wings, whoa, what a CLIFFHANGER!

And that thread? It was merely a chapter-by-chapter review of LIS's cliffhangers, done purely out of the goodness of my heart. 0:)

And yes indeed, there is always next year, and I hereby begin the campaign to RESORE SHADOWGOD to his THRONE! RST! RST! RST! Cast out the unscrupulous, scurrilous userper C James and put Shadowgod back on his throne! Yes indeed, I hereby inaugurate RST, to begin the honorable and just cause of restoring our once and future King of Cliffhangers, Shadowgod, to his throne!

Let the revolution begin!!

:mace: :battleaxe: :chris: :fire: :evil: :2hands: :sheep::jerry::stupid: :battleaxe: :axeman: :sword:

First off, I'd like to remind everyone of the source here. Shadowgod, after all, is known by many names, including the Lord of Darkness. It is well known that Satan can, and does, distort and disseminate, and here above we see him doing so.

I really don't understand why Shadowgod keeps bringing up that exclusive GA committee (BTW, you forgot WST Team Lead). I do, of course, maintain said comittee's anonymity, but I do hereby vouch for tyhat fact that the vote was both unanimous, and enthusiastic.

Shadowgod is indeed sneaky. Did I send him a PM claiming I wanted his title? Yes. I admit it, I did, and I was attempting reverse psychology, I wanted him to defend his title! He has steadfastly refused to do so. I believe this to be one of his Eeevil ploys to lure his readers into a false sense of security. As a beta reader for Shadowgod, I'm not supposed to blab about upcoming chapters, but I'll give one little taste; Chapter 12 of his new story, Dreams and Cliffed Wings, whoa, what a CLIFFHANGER!

And that thread? It was merely a chapter-by-chapter review of LIS's cliffhangers, done purely out of the goodness of my heart. 0:)

And yes indeed, there is always next year, and I hereby begin the campaign to RESORE SHADOWGOD to his THRONE! RST! RST! RST! Cast out the unscrupulous, scurrilous userper C James and put Shadowgod back on his throne! Yes indeed, I hereby inaugurate RST, to begin the honorable and just cause of restoring our once and future King of Cliffhangers, Shadowgod, to his throne!

:mace: :battleaxe: :chris: :fire: :evil: :2hands: :sheep::jerry::stupid: :battleaxe: :axeman: :sword:

B) .............It's a wonder you two have time to write :rolleyes:

Silly Goat, A King :worship: can't start a revolution...

I think that a true CJ fan should feel tremendous joy at him getting this wonderful award.

I am glad he won the title. He deserves it. :worship:

To be absolutely fair there was "Behind the scenes" stuff going on. Way back to the debut of the "King of Cliffhangers" moniker. When the title was originally awarded, it was done so by a Committee consisting of...

A forum moderator.

Writer support team member.

Anthology Coordinator

Forum Admin

Hosted Author

(I think there were more :mellow: )

Anyhow, due to this exclusivity and "behind the scenes" stuff; it was argued that the title should be put to the membership for their vote. i think CJ should revel in the results. I know he is elated with the results. In fact he had told me in a PM that he really wanted the title.

I made no mention of his wishes earlier, I thought it may skew the voting, and I wanted a fair, merit based, race.

Of course his ceaseless claims that some other author was in fact the king of cliffhangers may have worked against him. It could even be a case of simple name recognition, however, I still believe it to be merit based, he has so far been forgiving in the CH dept on LtMP, FtL however, whew... :blink:

Oh and as for dirty campaigning... Need I remind Sacha who created the following thread? Link Surely you are not claiming such tactics by HRH are legitimate?

And you all have forgotten the biggest ongoing cliffhanger in LtMP thus far... He keeps threatening ERIC!!! Therefore I must declair every chapter from here on to the Eric's safety in the conclusion a cliffhanger.

Steve

I have no doubt he wanted the title for himself.

We all know you do, in fact, revel in your new title. Why do you not admit it?

• Site Administrator

Just for the record, C James's title has been reviewed by another select committee, consisting of:

Two site admins

A moderator

An author

A beta-reader

This select committee has reviewed the evidence and unanimously and enthusiastically declared the reader choice award result to be well deserved and accurate.

:worship::worship: All hail the new King of Cliffhangers! :worship::worship:

Graeme :mace:

Just for the record, C James's title has been reviewed by another select committee, consisting of:

Two site admins

A moderator

An author

A beta-reader

This select committee has reviewed the evidence and unanimously and enthusiastically declared the reader choice award result to be well deserved and accurate.

:worship::worship: All hail the new King of Cliffhangers! :worship::worship:

Graeme :mace:

I knew there was absolutely no denying it. CJ and Sacha are seemingly the lone dissenters. :P

B) .........CJ I understand (in complete denial) but what's with Sacha?

Look at his title. :P Actually, I think he is of the belief that Shadowgod's Cliffhangers are better. I say they are both good, but CJ defintely reigns supreme. :worship:

he just wants to give company to the lonely goat on the other side of the firing range... :P

Oh my, I hope you are wrong about that. :o

I think he does it, in part, to pick on me though. He knows exactly what I think. :P

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..