Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

SPiCE

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B) ............Ah yes!! the sunglassed red-eyed cliffhanging goat. BTW is CJ's 1st name really Cliff? :P

That is a good guess for his first name. Several names come to mind... hopefully it is not Carl. We already have one. It could be Charles. Maybe it's Cameron... There are so many C names. :P

That is a good guess for his first name. Several names come to mind... hopefully it is not Carl. We already have one. It could be Charles. Maybe it's Cameron... There are so many C names. :P

B) ......Yeah, but Cliffhanger James just jumps out at you!!! :P

Edited by Benji
  • Site Administrator
I have a feeling the entire name is a pseudonym.

I think I may have expressed my belief to his name before, but in case I didn't.... I do believe it is:

Cornelius James, esq.

Has a nice ring to it, eh? :D

Steve :P

I think I may have expressed my belief to his name before, but in case I didn't.... I do believe it is:

Cornelius James, esq.

Has a nice ring to it, eh? :D

Steve :P

B) ...........Not bad, not bad, Steve but I like the Cliffhanger James, gives it a "western" sound coming from a cliff dwelling goat in the mountains of Arizonia....Hummm! :P

No offense intended to anyone. The name doesn't mean anything to me. It's his stories that really matter to me because they help keep my mind off of other things I'd rather not dwell upon; after 30+ years of being clean and sober I am still an addict, and not a day goes by without me thinking about it. Therefore whatever he chooses to call himself is fine with me. :)

No offense intended to anyone. The name doesn't mean anything to me. It's his stories that really matter to me because they help keep my mind off of other things I'd rather not dwell upon; after 30+ years of being clean and sober I am still an addict, and not a day goes by without me thinking about it. Therefore whatever he chooses to call himself is fine with me. :)

Oh there's no offense in that.... And YA, the stories itself is way more important than the name of the writter,,, if a story is good it will be good,, the fact that it's written by a king or a queen won't matter

B) .......'tis not a problem, 'when the goats away, the 'kidds' will play" i.e. when bored, any mischief we do on the goats behalf is all in fun.

B) .......'tis not a problem, 'when the goats away, the 'kidds' will play" i.e. when bored, any mischief we do on the goats behalf is all in fun.

Oh ya,, as soon as the goat as his back turned the kids have load of fun. When we get bored, waiting for a new chapter it's even worse...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..