Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

SPiCE

I could agree with that,, if only CJ was really doing cliffhanger,, which he does not!!

Sacha, the majority, in all its wisdom has spoken. CJ is the King of Evil Cliffhangers. Your kool-aid drinking is futile. :P

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Administrator
The two of them are create such awesome evil cliffhangers, yet they both try to deny it. :blink:

I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think Shadowgod has ever outright denied using a cliffhanger :blink: . I believe that is the sole domain of a goat :P .

LOL,, :P In name of CJ, the goat, I'm officially asking for a recount on the best cliffhanger category.... B)

There is no need for a recount. CJ's cliffhangers are the best. You should be proud of his cliffhanging prowess. :worship:

There is no need for a recount. CJ's cliffhangers are the best. You should be proud of his cliffhanging prowess. :worship:

Cliffhanging prowess is a nice thing to have,, CJ has it, that's for sure as he's such a talented author, but he never use that capability.

give up Sacha!! And you too Goat!

Giving up is not in my vocabulary, BK

Cliffhanging prowess is a nice thing to have,, CJ has it, that's for sure as he's such a talented author, but he never use that capability.

He uses it every chance he gets. :lmao: Even with recent evidence you still won't admit the CJ is the King Of Evil Cliffhangers. Back when I used "Sith Apprentice of Evil Cliffhangers" as my title, CJ was my inspiration. :worship:

He uses it every chance he gets. :lmao: Even with recent evidence you still won't admit the CJ is the King Of Evil Cliffhangers. Back when I used "Sith Apprentice of Evil Cliffhangers" as my title, CJ was my inspiration. :worship:

Every chances he gets,, When was the last chapter he "used" one? :P

Every chances he gets,, When was the last chapter he "used" one? :P

He used one in Chapter 19. The chapter created quite the controversy. See this. It matters no how often he uses them. His cliffhangers are so diabolical, he does not need to use them often. ;)

He used one in Chapter 19. The chapter created quite the controversy. See this. It matters no how often he uses them. His cliffhangers are so diabolical, he does not need to use them often. ;)

B) .............Remind people that the polls are still open on that chapter!! :whistle:

B) .............Remind people that the polls are still open on that chapter!! :whistle:

As a member of SPiCE, I mention it whenever I can. And yes, the polls are still open. If there is a large number of votes within the next week or so, it may affect special appearance in the near future. B)

LOL,, :P In name of CJ, the goat, I'm officially asking for a recount on the best cliffhanger category.... B)

I'm afraid I did that the second I heard the results, and before they were announced. I even suggested that the winner was an unscrupulous cad who had used unfair campaign tactics and should thus be disqualified. But, the recounts (there were four, I think)

didn't work,, nor was my suggestion accepted. I think Shadowgod must have had a hand in this somewhere. :unsure:

But TL... Come now, Haven't you heard me say that I never use cliffhangers? 0:)

I'm afraid I did that the second I heard the results, and before they were announced. I even suggested that the winner was an unscrupulous cad who had used unfair campaign tactics and should thus be disqualified. But, the recounts (there were four, I think)

didn't work,, nor was my suggestion accepted. I think Shadowgod must have had a hand in this somewhere. :unsure:

I won't name anyone,, but yes I haven't thought about that one but yes there certainly was highly unfair campaign tactics going on. the vote shouldn't be counted it should be void. On the record the award for that category won't have been given.

I won't name anyone,, but yes I haven't thought about that one but yes there certainly was highly unfair campaign tactics going on. the vote shouldn't be counted it should be void. On the record the award for that category won't have been given.

Sacha, you are in denial as badly as the goat. Shadowgod simply conceded to CJ's superior cliffhangers. Obviously, the majority agrees. Still, Shadowgod wrote the best story. I will state that without hesitation. B)

Sacha, you are in denial as badly as the goat. Shadowgod simply conceded to CJ's superior cliffhangers. Obviously, the majority agrees. Still, Shadowgod wrote the best story. I will state that without hesitation. B)

It's not being in denial,,,, you can't deny that there was some major campaigning for CJ to win,, and some unfair too

It's not being in denial,,,, you can't deny that there was some major campaigning for CJ to win,, and some unfair too

There was good reason for the campaign. In fact, the reason is that CJ is such an awesome creator of evil cliffhangers. How many times do I have to say so before you believe me? :ph34r:

I think that a true CJ fan should feel tremendous joy at him getting this wonderful award.

I don't think the two are mutually exclusive. Sure CJ deserved to win and I'm glad he did cause I voted for him. I also think there was some major behind the scenes stuff going on. But IMO it's really something trivial to continue to debate. We have better things to do. Like waiting for the next chapter! :)

I don't think the two are mutually exclusive. Sure CJ deserved to win and I'm glad he did cause I voted for him. I also think there was some major behind the scenes stuff going on. But IMO it's really something trivial to continue to debate. We have better things to do. Like waiting for the next chapter! :)

To be absolutely fair there was "Behind the scenes" stuff going on. Way back to the debut of the "King of Cliffhangers" moniker. When the title was originally awarded, it was done so by a Committee consisting of...

A forum moderator.

Writer support team member.

Anthology Coordinator

Forum Admin

Hosted Author

(I think there were more :mellow: )

Anyhow, due to this exclusivity and "behind the scenes" stuff; it was argued that the title should be put to the membership for their vote. i think CJ should revel in the results. I know he is elated with the results. In fact he had told me in a PM that he really wanted the title.

I made no mention of his wishes earlier, I thought it may skew the voting, and I wanted a fair, merit based, race.

Of course his ceaseless claims that some other author was in fact the king of cliffhangers may have worked against him. It could even be a case of simple name recognition, however, I still believe it to be merit based, he has so far been forgiving in the CH dept on LtMP, FtL however, whew... :blink:

Oh and as for dirty campaigning... Need I remind Sacha who created the following thread? Link Surely you are not claiming such tactics by HRH are legitimate?

And you all have forgotten the biggest ongoing cliffhanger in LtMP thus far... He keeps threatening ERIC!!! Therefore I must declair every chapter from here on to the Eric's safety in the conclusion a cliffhanger.

Steve

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..