C James Fan Club

SPiCE

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Moderator
B) ................ Free Cliffhanger zone

Shouldn't that be Cliffhanger Free Zone? This version is saying no cliffhangers in this area. While the other is offering free cliffhangers.

Jan

Shouldn't that be Cliffhanger Free Zone? This version is saying no cliffhangers in this area. While the other is offering free cliffhangers.

Jan

:( ...........'slurp' still on 1st cup of coffee, I believe your right.....my bad!!

I am appalled. How could anyone say that my cliffhangers are as evil as CJ's? :o

I was not even in contention of the title of King of Evil Cliffhangers. That is item one. Item two is that I only denied using cliffhangers out of jest, and I do not gloat about my angelic cliffhangers. After all, I could never compare to CJ or Jack Scribe in that department. I am simply a humble fan. :worship:

PS- I just finished another chapter and sent it for editing. Now, I am going back into hiding to finish my anthology story. I may be lurking from time to time. :D

You're appalled? I'm incredulous! We need a /poke/poke/ smiley here. I have one I'm willing to donate. :P

Yes, I am appalled, because the true masters of evil cliffhangers deserve the credit. I am simply a humble fan of evil cliffhanging greatness. :wub:

Edited by TL The Writing Tiger

I didn't mean to suggest that CJ and Jack are not masters of the evil cliffhanger. Clearly they are. I was simply implying that you need to stop this faux-humble BS of denying your own evil cliffhanging abilities. :P

I didn't mean to suggest that CJ and Jack are not masters of the evil cliffhanger. Clearly they are. I was simply implying that you need to stop this faux-humble BS of denying your own evil cliffhanging abilities. :P

He is right, you know... Eeevil!!

And you're forgetting about your own cliffhanging abilities indeed,,, you're always at finding ways to include an evil one in your stories :P

And you're forgetting about your own cliffhanging abilities indeed,,, you're always at finding ways to include an evil one in your stories :P

Um, my cliffhanging abilities are limited to literally hanging from cliffs. And the only thing I write is software. Methinks Sacha posted before his first cup of coffee this morning. :lol:

Um, my cliffhanging abilities are limited to literally hanging from cliffs. And the only thing I write is software. Methinks Sacha posted before his first cup of coffee this morning. :lol:

B) .............Poor Sacha, twice in two days!! :P

He was probably talking about me. All I have to say is, "Read my personal statement on my profile." That says it all. B)

I still call BS on your personal statement. You may not be the king of cliffhangers, but you do use them and they're often evil. :P

Okay, Chapter 10 had an evil cliffhanger, but considering one of the characters, there had to be one. :worship:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..