Message Board Topic For 3/3

There is something so incredibly erotic about the early experiences of young love. The 'first time' can be a memorable thing for both author and reader, and the sex can connect to an audience in ways that will have EVERYONE hot under the collar if it's written in just the right way.

I've seen some graphically depicted sex scenes that have been downright explosive. And I've read well written sex scenes that have...well, been 'less' satisfying. What's the difference? What creates a truly hot and passionate sex scene for you? What really makes the difference between a decent sexual experience and a mindblowing sexual experience?

Is it the characters and the story involved? Is it the words used to describe the sex itself? Is it the type of sex or the actions going on at the moment? What is it for you that really brings out the hunger and the pasion in an erotic scene? Let us know!

......Is it the characters and the story involved? Is it the words used to describe the sex itself? Is it the type of sex or the actions going on at the moment? What is it for you that really brings out the hunger and the passion in an erotic scene? Let us know!

Not so easy to answer these questions !

A first answer, without too much thinking :

Important are not the physical description, but what the partners are feeling, more what happens in their brain than in their "sexual"parts. Another point is the timing, making love goes through different phases and no one should be left out.

It should be taken care of the choice of the words... they shouldn't be too precise, to arouse the imagination of the reader. BTW, making love and being raped can both be described as erotic scenes and lust can be in both. The difference is not in the act itself, but in the feelings of the actors :P

Among the stories I red in the last few days, the description of love making in the stories written by Douglas (see story cafe) is a good example what i mean.

I hope it helped :lol: .

Good luck for your next chapters :worship:

Oldbob

Edited by old bob
  • 4 weeks later...

What makes a really passionae sexscene for me? It's the story itself, in my opinion. The characters, the dialogue, the situations that brought them to this particular golden moment...where sex is possible A stretched out period of wanting and needing and teasing and taunting..it really heightens the feeling of 'attachment' when the two characters finally have sex. The idea that the main characters are just as excited and surprised and relieved as we are, to finally be touching one another. To me, that the sexiest part of any story I've ever read or written. The idea that the truly passionate pieces of our lives are almost always MORE than worth the wait. So the build up increases the climax....so to speak. :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..