[Shadowgod] Dreams & Clipped Wings Ch. 3 Spreading Wings

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only The Shadow(god) knows... :blink:

Do not forget Lord Goatamort. I think the two feed upon one another's ideas. It is an unspoken contest/quest to create the most evil cliffhanger of all time!

Edited by TL The Writing Tiger
Do not forget Lord Goatamort. I think the two feed upon one another's ideas. It is an unspoken contest/quest to create the most evil cliffhanger of all time!

B) .............I'd hardly call it unspoken :P

B) .............I'd hardly call it unspoken :P

You made a great observation. Those two are soooooooooooooooooo evil! And yet, one of them has accused yours truly of doing something evil on many occasions, when it has only happened once. Not only that, but it was in his honor when I did.

You made a great observation. Those two are soooooooooooooooooo evil! And yet, one of them has accused yours truly of doing something evil on many occasions, when it has only happened once. Not only that, but it was in his honor when I did.

I am going to take the opportunity to point out "one of them" does not include me

I believe so. Otherwise, CJ might say he is to blame. It is a dog-eat-dog world. Ask Cody. :(

:( ........Cody has many issues, a lot of baggage to be carrying around. I doubt he will ever resolve the one he has with his parents, although I think his Brother will stand by him. His locker room incident continues to haunt him, I wonder if he will talk to Jacob again?

:( ........Cody has many issues, a lot of baggage to be carrying around. I doubt he will ever resolve the one he has with his parents, although I think his Brother will stand by him. His locker room incident continues to haunt him, I wonder if he will talk to Jacob again?

I believe he loved Jacob. Maybe he still does. Cody has been through hell. Often we do not resolve all the issues with our parents. In his case, it is definitely his parents' fault.

I believe he loved Jacob. Maybe he still does. Cody has been through hell. Often we do not resolve all the issues with our parents. In his case, it is definitely his parents' fault.

B) .........In LIS Jacob definately had some feelings for Cody, but I don't think he loved Cody, as proved out in the story. Cody has guilt.

Edited by Benji
Drawing parallels may be a bit early. I'm sure the Dark One will figure out ways to throw us off. :ph34r:

:( ........I pretty much thought this was a take-off of LIS from Codys POV.

I'm busy I admit it, and god I hope it doesn't take a year to finish... To be honest I don't see it going much past 20 chapters, even if it is quite early in the game to give chapter estimates.

Well, I am on track so far with my estimate. My chapters are longer than most, but I think 20 is a good aim. I've been busy lately though, partly with some reading I need to do, but I plan to finish within the next month. BTW, I think we're all hungry for Chapter 4. :P