[Shadowgod] Dreams & Clipped Wings Ch. 3 Spreading Wings

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B) ........With all the speculating, I can hardly wait, thanks Shadowgd

This story is going to be splendid. I want to know what day Chapter 4 will be up. Dang, this makes 3 whose chapters I will be waiting for. :P

This story is going to be splendid. I want to know what day Chapter 4 will be up. Dang, this makes 3 whose chapters I will be waiting for. :P

B) .....I just finished Grasshoppers "Darkfall" last chapter & Epilogue in today in IOMFATS

Definitely by the weekend, Its back from beta, I have to do some polishing and off to editing So late tonight or tomorrow evening for sure depending on peoples schedules.

Thanks guys for waiting eagerly!

:) Steve

Definitely by the weekend, Its back from beta, I have to do some polishing and off to editing So late tonight or tomorrow evening for sure depending on peoples schedules.

0:) .............I'll wait til Monday to eagerly read this chapter.....see I have the patience of a saint!! :( ...although it doesn't help the fact that I'm only on-line m-f and m-th every other week ;)

That's wonderful news. :wub: We're always eager, because you're stories are awesome. :)

B) ......Make sure you don't drop any spoilers in other threads ;)

If I had such inside information, I would keep it to myself. I like making people squirm. B) I know Shadowgod does too. He makes us all squirm with his evil cliffhangers and evil twists. The fallout from the letter has me practically drooling with anticipation.

I sure hope that Benjamin, Cody's brother isn't a asshole like their parents are and return all or some of the money, like the letter said they like that benjamin is a obedient son and does whatever they want.