Thanks to those who worked on the Anthology!

C James

I wanted to thank everyone who has worked so hard on our Anthology;

Graeme, TL The Writing Tiger, BeaStKid, Rose Strailo, Myk, and Joe!

Thanks also to the authors, without whom we wouldn

I wanted to thank everyone who has worked so hard on our Anthology;

Graeme, TL The Writing Tiger, BeaStKid, Rose Strailo, Myk, and Joe!

Thanks also to the authors, without whom we wouldn

I want to thank C James for the opportunity to review such a group of stories. In total, I reviewed 15. I intend to read the remaining 9 (1 is one that I wrote) over the next several weeks so that I can review them as well. CJ, you do such a marvelous job with all that you do. Thanks again for the opportunity to share my opinions. I want to thank all 15 of the authors as well. Reading is a source of inspiration for me.

You're Welcome, CJ

I'd like to thank you, all authors, reviewers/readers for their bits and support... And of course, Myr, for giving us a place to host this anthology.

Thanks

BeaStKid

I'm going to have to thank CJ for the opportunity to help on this, and then I'm going to have to say thank you for the wonderful job for those who helped set up the story pages. They look wonderful.

Rose

Thanks indeed!

So much work was put into the anthology- all the page designs and such. Thank you, thank you, everything looks beautiful.

I have to extend a special thanks to those who did the reviews! Let me tell you, reading all of them and then summarizing it in an eloquent manner is NOT easy. Summaries are me nemesis and I'd never want, nor be able to review! :worship:

It was amazing how many people participated this time. It's going to continue being a busy weekend as I try to read all of them. So much talent to choose from--where to look first. :wacko:

Tiff, I reviewed 15, and I still have 8 more to read. I read Myk's earlier today. Yes, the level of participation is most certainly wonderful. I just wonder if the summer anthology will be even bigger. I intend to be involved with it too. Now I'm inspired to write. Thanks again to everyone for making the Spring Anthology possible. As CJ said before, the authors are the ones who deserve most of the credit. :wub:

Thanks indeed!

So much work was put into the anthology- all the page designs and such. Thank you, thank you, everything looks beautiful.

I have to extend a special thanks to those who did the reviews! Let me tell you, reading all of them and then summarizing it in an eloquent manner is NOT easy. Summaries are me nemesis and I'd never want, nor be able to review! :worship:

It was amazing how many people participated this time. It's going to continue being a busy weekend as I try to read all of them. So much talent to choose from--where to look first. :wacko:

I think Tiff took the words out of my mouth. :P But yeah, definitely, thanks so much to everyone who worked on the anthology. It looks very professional. Gay people are supposed to have an eye for matching colors, right? *laughs* Good thing nobody let me near the design elements...

Good job to everyone who contributed, too! It's hard to sit down and polish something to anthology-level. *pats back* B)

Thank you to all who worked on the anthology!!!

A big thanks to all who did the reviews and summaries!!!

And an additional thank you to the editors and beta-readers!!!

Last but certainly not least, thanks to all of the authors who submitted a story!!!

~Mikie