Body hair

Procyon

I have no problems with hair, I just don't like a jungle... :lol:

Chest hair, I like 'em fine... Don't care much about the legs but face hair should either be shaved or just a stubble...

Hmm... where else do we find hair?? Oh yeah...the nether reagion...I don't have a problem with that as well... 0:):whistle:

;)

BeaStKid :devil:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dislike hair except for pubic hair. There's something peculiar about a man with no hair there. Aside from that, though, my philosophy is that wax exists for a reason. That said, it's not something that is the be all and end all of a relationship for me. The guy I'm dating right now (and the reason I never post anymore) is quite hairy, and I've long since gotten over it.

Menzo

I dislike hair except for pubic hair. There's something peculiar about a man with no hair there. Aside from that, though, my philosophy is that wax exists for a reason. That said, it's not something that is the be all and end all of a relationship for me. The guy I'm dating right now (and the reason I never post anymore) is quite hairy, and I've long since gotten over it.

Menzo

B) ..............Gee!! You guys come up with the weirdest topics, I wouldn't want to go with a "bear", with that much hair and you think your stepping back in the evolution chain :P . I have guess I've been blessed with little chest, no back hair and very fine arms and legs. Normal netherland region, (which I was once asked to shave it, I did :( , not gonna do that again)

I'm hairy. It doesn't really bother me. When I was dating Zach and he got me.... well.... less than clothed.... the first thing outta his mouth was "Oh wow, you are furry!" and started giggling when I smacked him. ~shrug~ It's not a plus or minus for me, really. I'm not fond of it on myself.

However, I REFUSE to shave all over my body on a daily basis. If a guy has that as a requirement, fine, go do somebody else. One day when I can afford laser treatments, then I'll probably get rid of it where I'm not fond of it. In the meantime, I'm gonna be hairy. Shaving is the most uncomfortable, vile, terrible, awful thing in the world. It only lasts about two days, and after that I start getting the itch from HELL and those wonderful shave bumps. I ain't gonna do that no matter how cute a boy is.

I figure that my most important selling point is personality, and body hair hasn't ever really made a big difference to me, so I deserve a similarly minded boy. :) This is actually something I've thought about a good bit lately, and I'm pretty happy with my decision. Plus, quite frankly... guys with absolutely no body hair look a little f**king weird, lol. I mean, if you have no body hair.... dude.... how am I supposed to know for sure you're a guy? If the facial structure's right I could hook 'em up with implants and never know the difference. Body hair is a natural thing, and as long as a guy doesn't have so much that when I lick around I get a mouthful, it's okay. Oh, and yes, I trim. I also shave periodically so that none of my body hair ever gets to that absolutely disgusting crazy long curly pelt stage. THAT is disturbing, but other than that, it don't bother me.

Oh, and sorry boys, but come down south. Nearly every boy I've ever seen without his pants here has had at least a semi-hairy ass. :P And yeah, truthfully, I find it sorta cute on a lot of them.

I'll get pictures. :P I shall post here later when I find some pictures of the levels of body hair I'm talking about.

I'm hairy. It doesn't really bother me. When I was dating Zach and he got me.... well.... less than clothed.... the first thing outta his mouth was "Oh wow, you are furry!" and started giggling when I smacked him. ~shrug~ It's not a plus or minus for me, really. I'm not fond of it on myself.

However, I REFUSE to shave all over my body on a daily basis. If a guy has that as a requirement, fine, go do somebody else. One day when I can afford laser treatments, then I'll probably get rid of it where I'm not fond of it. In the meantime, I'm gonna be hairy. Shaving is the most uncomfortable, vile, terrible, awful thing in the world. It only lasts about two days, and after that I start getting the itch from HELL and those wonderful shave bumps. I ain't gonna do that no matter how cute a boy is.

I figure that my most important selling point is personality, and body hair hasn't ever really made a big difference to me, so I deserve a similarly minded boy. :) This is actually something I've thought about a good bit lately, and I'm pretty happy with my decision. Plus, quite frankly... guys with absolutely no body hair look a little f**king weird, lol. I mean, if you have no body hair.... dude.... how am I supposed to know for sure you're a guy? If the facial structure's right I could hook 'em up with implants and never know the difference. Body hair is a natural thing, and as long as a guy doesn't have so much that when I lick around I get a mouthful, it's okay. Oh, and yes, I trim. I also shave periodically so that none of my body hair ever gets to that absolutely disgusting crazy long curly pelt stage. THAT is disturbing, but other than that, it don't bother me.

Oh, and sorry boys, but come down south. Nearly every boy I've ever seen without his pants here has had at least a semi-hairy ass. :P And yeah, truthfully, I find it sorta cute on a lot of them.

I'll get pictures. :P I shall post here later when I find some pictures of the levels of body hair I'm talking about.

Oh my...

I really don't have a problem with body hair, I mean it's just one of the many thing's we are born with. It's not like my parents were saying "Oh God please don't let my son be hairy..." Nope they were too busy wishing for a girl =D

Anywho agian to each their own.

I don't pay much attention to body hair. As long as you don't look like a werewolf or a prepubescent boy, I'm cool. And if you can't help the latter, that's fine too. A hairy ass only bothers me if I'm going down and there's...you get the picture. Not a huge fan of excessive facial hair, but there's the occasional exception. I myself have a faint treasure trail on my abs and very fine arm/leg hair. Armpits and downstairs are normal; I shave the former if I'm gonna wear a tank top, but never the latter. Facial hair doesn't grow right thanks to teenage acne, but I can pull off a goatee.

• Site Administrator

Well...

I can't stand body hair. And when I turned 18, I found out God was a woman and hated me... because I turned into a friggin Yeti.

It is something I have learned to put up with. I have hair everywhere except my palms (ironically) and the souls of my feet. I even have hobbit style hair tufts on the top of my feet. I trim back the forest on my back and my chest.

Laser hair removal IS in my future.

Shaving my face is another issue. I have 5 o'clock shadow by noon. I have stubble by 5 o'clock.

I have what some of you wannabe facial hair people would call a full beard in about 3 days.

and I can't stand the hair. I figure it's my punishment in life...

When I was on vacation in Florida last October, my friends talked me into removing my shirt by the pool. Some little snot of a kid asked his mother if I was Big Foot. Said mother suddenly realized they had somewhere else to be. She appologized on her way by.

*sigh*

What happened to liking real mean? Real men have body hair. It's a fact of life. I just don't get it. Hairy chests are so damn sexy! The back is the only place I require to be nice and smooth.

What happened to liking real mean? Real men have body hair. It's a fact of life. I just don't get it. Hairy chests are so damn sexy! The back is the only place I require to be nice and smooth.

B) ........It is definately going to be a personal choice, I'd prefer less, someone else may prefer more. Dating a bear is not for me!

personally i'm mixed on the subject,,, I don't mind body hair but it depends. Legs : don't mind; down there : anything goes as long it's not shaven; Facial hair,, I don't mind that you don't shave everyday but a guy has got to do it; for the rest of the body,,, as long as it's not too much.

I actually happen to like body hair! Though it has to be said that if I found someone I like who was, for the most part hairless, it wouldn't stop me from dating them. For the record, I don't find a hair free body attractive but I can understand the advantages. :D

Steve

I like variety.... I like the variety that is available to someone who can be very hairy, but could shave it all off and be smoothe, then you get access to all the different levels of hairiness as it grows back.

As for myself.... Sometimes I like my body hair sometimes I don't. For hygenic reasons I urge everyone to shave the perianal region (the area around your ass hole). I once attempted to have sex with someone who didn't shave there and I was blocked by a patch of hair that had been growing there for as long as he'd been growing hair.

Not. Cool.

By the time he'd shaved the area and i'd stretched him he was so embarrassed he chickened out.

other than that... a relatively smoothe back is nice.... but there must be carpet neither there nor on the legs. Chest and stomach hair is fine... its nice play wih when spooning.

Late as Hell into the conversation!

I hate body hair. I little on the legs and well trimmed around the junk is fine. I have no problem with that but ass hair make want to wretch. I can handle a thin happy trail but when you gotta braid it to the side just to pee, then you might have a slight problem. Arm hair can be cute on the right guy. Under arm hair needs trimming. And back hair is just comical. But with that all said. I like shaving guys. I don't mind shaving some one bald just as long as it's not their head. I need a man with a full head of hair. Facial hair is a no. I can excuse a side burns.as long as they are neatly done. I have a hair obsession as you can see.

This straddles the edge of OT-ness, but -- for all of you who hate hair on your own body -- is it because you hate *your* body having body hair, or because you find *others* with body hair less attractive? Conversely, do people who are fine with their own body hair feel so because they think body hair is an attractive thing on others? This is one thing that makes homosexuality so interesting. It has to the potential to be very narcissistic. :P

Interesting topic... I don't personally have much body hair. My head could be used for a mop *reminds self to think about a haircut* (one of my GSA friends made the comment that I should "get my hair did", and that we could "get our hair did" together... I'm scared that he might be serious), I've got some pit hair, though not much. I have arm hair, but not a lot. I've got more leg hair than I do arm hair and it seems to have grown in similar consistency over my thighs, the backs of my thighs, and my rump (right up over my lower set of cheeks, if you know what I mean). I've just noticed a very small amount of hair growing on my chest, which I'm excited about. Really I have only three problem areas. I don't like the hair on my ass and thighs, especially since, for the area most of it is in (sitting area) it's gross... pubic gross. The second area is that I have a few odd hairs growing around my nipples... and they're black! If they were just like everything else (blond) then I wouldn't care, but I hate the black. Third area would be the forest around my pickle and on my peaches. The peaches are probably fine... or at least the guy who made friends with them a couple years back didn't say anything... but I have a problem with that forest. It's NOT growing out, which is fantastic... it comes to a flat line 3-4 inches below my navel... but it grows up (away from my body)! It leveled out a few years ago, but I keep wondering if I should trim it... but then I worry that doing so will give me low hairs that poke and scratch at me! Besides all that, I've got a few low hairs that come up the middle from my forest to my innie where the worst is about an inch long. The forest, by comparison, goes to about 2-3 inches.

on

Couple that with the fact that I'm blond... everything but my forest, navel, and the few nipple hairs are blond. Face too, but I rarely shave. I shave maybe once a month when I get a goatee going, keeping only my chin hair.

Now that I've written something that could get me banned... my opinion on other guys:

I love leg hair! Not too much, but just enough turns me on. A nice, thick, patch of hair under the arms is wonderful too. As I said I detest my ass hair, so the same goes for another guy. Back hair has no place, but if he's sweet/cute and otherwise perfect, I can overlook that. Another plus that most of you seem to hate is chest hair. I'd like him to have a small patch in between his nipples, but not covering his entire torso. It might be nice to lay in bed, reach across him, and push my fingers through his small patch of chest hair, playing with it :wub: . I'm also a fan of certain types of facial hair. More specifically, around the edge of his jaw and over his chin. Not all over the cheeks and upper lip, though.

As for color... dark. I like black and dark brown for some reason.

I don't know... part of why I call myself gay is because I'm attracted to men, and men tend to have hair on their bodies, so I think just the right amount in the right areas is sexy as hell! I like hairless as well, but if I had two cute guys standing before me, one has hair in the right places and the other does not, I'd pick the hairy guy.

hahahh after reading these so I thought to myself you guys really are picky about hair... its funny. its just hair. lol I can seee if someone with hair all over there body(it needs to go), but the average people who have hair on their legs,thighs, arms and chest, I find it normal.

My new question is: How do you guys manage shaving your body hair??????

Yeah I'll say!! Shocking, this is. A man's not a man without body hair -- and I thought most of you people fancied men, not girls? :P

Actually it's unhygienic to shave (wax, etc) it all off, possibly with some rare exceptions -- for women too, of course, not just for men. Btw does anybody here have an opinion on women's body hair? I didn't limit this thread to male body hair, nor to people's fanciableness, don't you have an opinion on body hair in general? Should women always shave their armpits?? Should men do that (no, *not* only your future lovers, but men in general?) ;)

Well...

I can't stand body hair. And when I turned 18, I found out God was a woman and hated me... because I turned into a friggin Yeti.

Not to make fun of you, but I read this line to my mother and she cackled. She does find that you covered in hair is kinda giggle worthy, but the line is funny.

B) ........It is definately going to be a personal choice, I'd prefer less, someone else may prefer more. Dating a bear is not for me!

I can't do bears. To dang furry. You never know when you'll get hair instead of skin. It's annoying and hard to do much of anything.

• Site Administrator

I've found that I have to laugh at my misfortune.

I absolutely despise hair on myself. Arms, legs, and even belly wouldn't bother me much. It's the hair on the buns and back that drives me up a wall.

And the other thing is that the vast majority of people, as seen from the sampling above, are not overly fond of it either... getting rid of the hair is next on my agenda after getting rid of these last few pounds of baggage.