[dkstories] Rich Boy:Growing Pains

Want to hear something really bad? I like this story so much that when I start getting a chapter ready for posting, I find myself re-reading the rest of the chapters over and over again. Every so often I'll make a little tweak here and there as I read, but damn, the story keeps hooking me in time and time again.

That's a little unusual for me, because I rarely like reading my own stories over and over again.

So at least you can see why we are all desperate to read MORE. Lol, you have an advantage... you already know how it continues.

Well, this definitly was a great chapter :worship::worship: !! And an evil cliffhanger again !!

How will the Queen react on this ? Will she still open the permanent doorway ? (i sure hope she does not).

What "foolish" dream "fraught with peril" had he to give up to use the light ?

Whats the other price he has to pay ?

Will Brandon survive ?

How will this experience change Worthington ? How long will it take him to recover ?

Will they be able to find and stop Blasoc from finishing the ritual ?

Soooo many questions !

I need answers :P !!! Soooooon !!!!

lol, well, actually i think you are doing a great job Dan, providing a new chapter every week. You don't let us wait forever for a new chapter.. so i don't think we have reason to complain or beg for faster delivery ;) Thanks for the wonderful story. I am looking forward to every friday evening :)

Pete