"Martha and Friends" -Flash Fiction

JSmith

So this is sort of a story announcement, but I'm going to post it here for you all to enjoy. :)

A few of us in the chat room got together and wrote a short flash fiction story. The rules are simple... each person gets one sentence and we go in order of names listed on the side of the chat.

Martha and Friends is what we came up with.

Enjoy!

Joe

So this is sort of a story announcement, but I'm going to post it here for you all to enjoy. :)

A few of us in the chat room got together and wrote a short flash fiction story. The rules are simple... each person gets one sentence and we go in order of names listed on the side of the chat.

Martha and Friends is what we came up with.

Enjoy!

Joe

When are we making part 2? lmfao!

This was fun as shit to make... More MORE!!!

You made chat a lot of fun tonight Joe, but I can't believe you posted this! rofl.gif

And I'm surprised that for the most part it made sense. :P

I believe you shot a guy's balls off for calling it cute...

Just trying to aid in the spreading of the idea that anyone EVER doing that would be dangerous to their health :P

:wub: Viv

Twisted I tell you .... Twisted. I would NEVER have participated in such a public display of depravity. You (except gabe, steve, jamie, viv, tiger, krista, and steph) should be ashamed of yourselves.

:king: Dr. Mr. Snow :snowy: Dog

Twisted I tell you .... Twisted. I would NEVER have participated in such a public display of depravity. You (except gabe, steve, jamie, viv, tiger, krista, and steph) should be ashamed of yourselves.

B) ......Where will the madness end??

B) ......Where will the madness end??

A better question is, "What just happened?"

Better not let CJ see this... being spit roasted and eaten is one thing, but being Martha Stewarts lover?? E-gads man! That's a fate worse than death (and, incidentally, being spit roasted and eaten)!

Off-topic: Since when did we have a chat again? I only found out about it last night!

Off-topic: Since when did we have a chat again? I only found out about it last night!

AHA! so another person notices that the announcements never make it into the View New Posts! AND are not shown on the main Forum home page. You actually have to enter a Subforum to see them.

AHA! so another person notices that the announcements never make it into the View New Posts! AND are not shown on the main Forum home page. You actually have to enter a Subforum to see them.

Yeah, that kinda stinks. The only reason I noticed chat was back was because Myr mentioned it in the "last post wins part deur" thread.

Yeah, that kinda stinks. The only reason I noticed chat was back was because Myr mentioned it in the "last post wins part deur" thread.

B) ............I noticed it right away!!

To be fair, I don't check the "View New Posts" section and I normally skip over the announcements.

To be fair, I don't check the "View New Posts" section and I normally skip over the announcements.

I guess we all have our methods for keeping track of what's going on with GA. Typically I keep a tab open to the View New Posts page and use Firefox's Reload Every feature to reload the page every few minutes.

That's how I learned about this thread!

Umm... can we get back to Steve's penis being all kinds of things except cute? :P

That is all :D

Well, I'd have to see it to make any judgments, Viv. 0:)

Anyway, I look forward to part two. :D

I think anyone who didn't notice right away should have at least 1,000 posts removed from their count.

Hey, that's mean you meanie. :P

You're lucky we're talking about Steve's penis otherwise I'd give you a fat lip! punched.gif

;)

:o

Why is it that everywhere I look on GA, there is either a goat being carved up, roasted, or some other horrific demise? (as if being hooked up with Martha wasn't bad enough... makes the oven seem not so bad, no?) :ph34r:

ROFL!! This was funny! Crazy, but funny. :lol: