[dkstories] hmm... it's saturday

Myr does the formatting and stuff. He's busy as he just moved. I'm sure he'll get around to it eventually. :)

arg! he was on earlier and I didn't even ask him! I was wondering if it had to do with the anthology release? didn't Dan say somewhere that he'd take a week off so people'd read the anthology stories?

arg! he was on earlier and I didn't even ask him! I was wondering if it had to do with the anthology release? didn't Dan say somewhere that he'd take a week off so people'd read the anthology stories?

I think that was C James, but the Anthology was released several days early. In any event, Chapter 24 has been released.

• 3 weeks later...

Last night, Dan goes - "What do you mean, it's Thursday".... um, no honey - it's Friday.

"Damn - I didn't send a chapter to Myr" (He's been kinda busy recently, both with work and taking care of me)

But I asked him just now, and he thinks he'll be able to send the chapter off to Myr tomorrow - so you should have it by Monday.

Well, one on Monday and one on Wednesday would certainly be something I could handle. ;)

Okies, Tiger. Ask and ye shall receive. I shall post Chapter 27 on Monday, July 21st, 2008 and Chapter 28 on Wednesday, August 13th. How's that for you.

Whew, that lets me stretch out this story for a few more weeks. Thanks Tiger!

Okies, Tiger. Ask and ye shall receive. I shall post Chapter 27 on Monday, July 21st, 2008 and Chapter 28 on Wednesday, August 13th. How's that for you.

but... but... but... *sigh* if you must, we understand :P

Edited by steph291

I meant this coming week. <_<

Since chapter 27 was posted on Sunday, does that void out the Wednesday post? Not that I mind waiting till Friday for the next installment. It's a fight between wanting the next installment and not wanting the story to end.

So I just started reading the Rich Boy series. I held out for a while, but eventually gave in. I just finished the chapters that have been published for Growing Pains, and I was wondering what the posting schedule was.

So I just started reading the Rich Boy series. I held out for a while, but eventually gave in. I just finished the chapters that have been published for Growing Pains, and I was wondering what the posting schedule was.

Usually once per week, typically, but not necessarily, on Fridays.