Your Avatar, and what does it mean?

Phantom

I love the picture I used as my avatar pic. The colors and the composition really appeal to me. I think it's sweet.

I like it too :)

You're original one, on your old name, was one of my all-time favourites as well :D

If you can read music, then you can get mine. "Shut yo..." and the notes are f, a, c, and e. :P

I figured that what you meant. (Seemed more likely than your being a big fan of the song "Color My World," whose arpeggio accompaniment begins like that.)

You could be more obscure and more military by reversing the notes: "ABOUT FACE!" :2hands:

My avatar means that I look like Princess Leia of course, buns on my ears and all... duh!

Actually I just chose it from the ones that were available here on GA. There were so many that I couldn't relate to at all, I didn't want some cute animal or eagle in the sunset or something, but I like Princess Leia as a character, so I thought why not.

If you can read music, then you can get mine. "Shut yo..." and the notes are f, a, c, and e. :P

OHhhh! LOL, being completely musically disinclined I had no idea.

My avatar means that I look like Princess Leia of course, buns on my ears and all... duh!

Actually I just chose it from the ones that were available here on GA. There were so many that I couldn't relate to at all, I didn't want some cute animal or eagle in the sunset or something, but I like Princess Leia as a character, so I thought why not.

I've only just remembered that long ago we had someone else who used that avatar. Hadn't thought about it for some reason till you just mentioned it. :)

I like it too :)

You're original one, on your old name, was one of my all-time favourites as well :D

Oh, I almost forgot about that one! Now I miss it. :( haha

Well due to the fact that I finally switched to an open source operating system (yay Linux) I figured I would update my avatar to something I think fits me right now.

Linux's mascot is a penguin, and well, he's packin some heat just like me when it comes to my new system lol.

As always

• 2 weeks later...
That is cute, I haven't seen an animated/moving one around here for quite awhile now.

Nifty :great:

Obviously you didn't see my hooded one before i had the penguin... inside the hood was moving binary :P

Obviously you didn't see my hooded one before i had the penguin... inside the hood was moving binary :P

Hmmm, I don't remember it moving!!

I wonder if I had the wrong settings or something. I know we've had cases around here of people not being able to see the animation because of the wrong ('Flash' I think) settings. I distinctly recall it being stationary. On the other hand maybe I'm just crazy, unobservant, or forgetful :P

My avatar is basically a butchered version of the south park jesus to make it have a vague resemblance to me. :P (Because of course I am an innocent little angel 0:) )

Martin

Side Note, I just noticed the date I joined... I've been on GA for more than 2 years now. :D Yay for 2 years of being open with myself :D

Edited by clumber

My avatar is basically a butchered version of the south park jesus to make it have a vague resemblance to me. :P (Because of course I am an innocent little angel 0:) )

Martin

Side Note, I just noticed the date I joined... I've been on GA for more than 2 years now. :D Yay for 2 years of being open with myself :D

Martin, you are not an angel. You're a naughty boy. I see your avatar as a good example of satire. :evil:

By the way, thanks for the compliment, Kev! It is definitely the cutest avatar I've ever had. :wub:

Edited by Tiger

well his names clyde ^^ his from vampirats! he somehow is like me, lost and iniccent...i am iniccent...p.s dont ask my frinds. and pleny more....eh im going to be changing him soon as sooon as i find out how to resize my actual picture and to to fit the thingy... :P

~lavie~

• Like 1

That's wonderful, Martin!! :D:2thumbs::great:

:hug:

Congrats! :)

It's been a pleasure having you around :)

well his names clyde ^^ his from vampirats! he somehow is like me, lost and iniccent...i am iniccent...p.s dont ask my frinds. and pleny more....eh im going to be changing him soon as sooon as i find out how to resize my actual picture and to to fit the thingy... :P

~lavie~

Hey Lavie!

Welcome to the forum!

I like Clyde :)

I think right now though you have him set as your profile picture as opposed to your avatar (unless you are indeed working on a new one right now as you said you would be).

Let me know if you need help setting up your avatar. I might even be able to help you resize it, and if I can't I bet we can get the tech folks to take a look ;)

Take care all and have a great day!

Kevin

Mine is the movie cover from Moulin Rouge!, which is where I got my username from... I then edited it in photoshop to include a heart and the words "Come What May"... It's not my best photoshop work, but a long shot, but it's fitting... I actually sort of looks like a tee shirt I made in Art Class.

And Tiger, your tigers are really adorable... :wub:

Mine is the movie cover from Moulin Rouge!, which is where I got my username from... I then edited it in photoshop to include a heart and the words "Come What May"... It's not my best photoshop work, but a long shot, but it's fitting... I actually sort of looks like a tee shirt I made in Art Class.

Thanks! I saw them and just had to have them. I have always had a fascination with big cats, especially tigers and particularly the white ones. Your avatar is nice. I have never actually seen Moulin Rouge, but I would like to see it at some point. I should order it on Netflix.

It's fantastic, Mikie! I really like it! :D

Thanks! I saw them and just had to have them.

*sigh* I have that attitude with shoes, belts, shirts, etc....it's cost me more than a few high credit card bills :boy:

I have always had a fascination with big cats, especially tigers and particularly the white ones.

Ohh, you should come to Houston! We have several gorgeous ones in our aquarium (yes I said aquarium :blink: )

Your avatar is nice. I have never actually seen Moulin Rouge, but I would like to see it at some point. I should order it on Netflix.

I've never actually seen either. Always meant to...

My avatar is an Eagle. Because I think Eagles are awesome. Were I an animal, thats what I would want to be, soaring high in the clouds.... ultimate freedom :)

Yep, nifty avatar, Demetz :)