Your Avatar, and what does it mean?

Phantom

• 2 weeks later...
The one I was using is one I still like, but I am enamored with Michael Phelps, so I had to find one of him in the pool. :wub:

Yea he's a good swimmer, and that's a good pic of him :)

The one I was using is one I still like, but I am enamored with Michael Phelps, so I had to find one of him in the pool. :wub:
Yea he's a good swimmer, and that's a good pic of him :)

Yeah...we swimmers are gorgeous!

I've switched my to a pair of painted lips...what? I was bored...so I went searching for a new avatar for my aff.net account and found these.

I love your new lips!! ;)

Mine... is a secret. lol.

Yea, that's why everyone knows what it means :P

I love your new lips!! ;)

*smoochies with the painted lips*

Anyways, I forgot to tell why I use this pic. Part of my e-mail is Sweet Stuff and my dev art name is SweetStuff23...so, I originally went for candy, but found these instead.

*smoochies with the painted lips*

Anyways, I forgot to tell why I use this pic. Part of my e-mail is Sweet Stuff and my dev art name is SweetStuff23...so, I originally went for candy, but found these instead.

I remembered coming upon this pic on the site DeviantArt:

Candy_Lips_by_Lethiel.jpg

Now that's Candy lips :P

Thanks! I'm glad you approve. :D

I aprove too. Phelps is amazing!

My avatar is actualy my real shadow/outline superposed over a photo I found on the internet. No, I wasn't realy struck by lightning...I was born this weird. :wacko:

Michael Phelps is the ultimate Olympian. The only thing he hasn't managed to do is pass the Olympic record for most medals, which is held by Laryssa Latynina, an artistic gymnast from the USSR, who has a total of seventeen medals. Of course, if he goes to London in 2012, then he'll most certainly have her beat. Assuming USA medals in the race tomorrow, he'll have a total of sixteen medals.

My current avatar is of Nastia Liukin and Shawn Johnson, who went 1-2 in the women's all around. It's the first time ever the United States has two women on the medal podium in the all around.

~Mikie

mine is a cowboy hat with a rainbow band, basically gay cowboy. same with my user name, what say, i love the country, line dancing, horses, rodeos and well cowboys, lol.

Edited by cowboy147

mine is a cowboy hat with a rainbow band, basically gay cowboy. same with my user name, what say, i love the country, line dancing, horses, rodeos and well cowboys, lol.

LOL, rodeos are surprisingly fun! As are horses and line dancing. I go out to the gay western bar sometimes. It's a lot of fun and I have to say I think the cowboy couples are utterly adorable! :wub: Personally I'm not really into that type of guy as a boyfriend (I tend to like the 'pretty' sort of guys, not the rugged ones), but cowboys are certainly fun and make good friends :D

Really cool avatar! I hadn't noticed the rainbow band till you pointed it out :great:

Take care and have a great day! :)

Kevin

• 2 weeks later...

I chose a new one because it suits my outlook on life a little bit better... the infinity sign has many meanings to varous people. To me, I believe it means to feel infinte, or feel everything at once.

I chose a new one because it suits my outlook on life a little bit better... the infinity sign has many meanings to varous people. To me, I believe it means to feel infinte, or feel everything at once.

I like it, Eric! I changed mine to a beautiful sunset. There's little that is more spectacular than an oceanic sunset. :wub:

I like it, Eric! I changed mine to a beautiful sunset. There's little that is more spectacular than an oceanic sunset. :wub:

That's very purdy, Tiger.

Kevin, I don't know why but it seems like you're browser doesn't let you get up to date with everyone's avatars...

Mine currently is a dance avatar that I made with photoshop, because, well, dance is my life.

It's kinda poorly made and I wish I had done a better job, but I'll try to make a better one when I get the time.