C James Fan Club

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:huh:

Got all excited for nothing...

Sorry, I got carried away when I went post a response. What you see is the best recovery I could make. I trust someone in Admin will delete the whole thread.

Sorry, I got carried away when I went post a response. What you see is the best recovery I could make. I trust someone in Admin will delete the whole thread.

No way, this has been quite a mysterious and to the point thread, worthy of CJ's devious ploys to lure readers into addiction. It reminded me of a workshop in Fiction Peddling 201 we had at Capra U. Please get the question mark back in.

No way, this has been quite a mysterious and to the point thread, worthy of CJ's devious ploys to lure readers into addiction. It reminded me of a workshop in Fiction Peddling 201 we had at Capra U. Please get the question mark back in.

Thanks. I feel better. As requested, the "?" is back. confused0013.gif

Edited by MikeL
I hereby deem this thread ?

:):P:lol:

I think everyone is a little on edge despite the lack of a cliffhanger in LTMP 47. It seems a simple "?" has relieved some tension. And thus far, there have been no dissenting replies.

sign0165.gif

I think everyone is a little on edge despite the lack of a cliffhanger in LTMP 47. It seems a simple "?" has relieved some tension. And thus far, there have been no dissenting replies.

sign0165.gif

I liked it! :)

Of course, it does make one wonder about amphibians... :P

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..