Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Let the Music Play, Epilogue

May I ask how much you get paid to handle CJ's PRs? :2hands:

I mean, I'd be mad at having anyone paid more than I am (good thing already is that the beta-readers get way less money than I do, but I offered to do the PR, and CJ let me know he considered some cheap labor, so I'd better make sure it's not you, I'd have to send the hitmen squad, since they're pretty bored at the moment...)

I was supposed to get paid for that? Well, I haven't seen so much as a dime. I should be paid. Otherwise, Drewbie may need to get the spit back out. 0:)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Moderator
I was supposed to get paid for that? Well, I haven't seen so much as a dime. I should be paid. Otherwise, Drewbie may need to get the spit back out. 0:)

How do you expect to get paid, when you killed him off, not to mention your editor.

How do you expect to get paid, when you killed him off, not to mention your editor.

You were a martyr; CJ was being a very naughty goat. :o Besides, that was just adding a bit of humor to my story. It needed some in midst of all the darkness. :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..