Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Let the Music Play, Epilogue

Wow, thank you all, you're the best!

I'll try and answer some of the questions as best I can, but I need to be vague or the anti-spoiler Echidna will turn me into a pincushion (I fear the spines!)

Okay, The Scar... All I can say is take a very close look at the final sentence of the final chapter of LTMP. Also, he still had just under five million in personal funds remaining, and those would be in seperate accounts, so he, if alive, would still have it.

Wildone said that no one can say for sure of The Scar is alive or dead. I disagree! :P I can, and I will do so right now!

The Scar is alive or dead!!

See, Wildone, it was easy! :P

Just to clarify a few things (Note to Echidna, no spoilers, just mentioning what's in the posted chapters) there were four men in the warehouse; the two customers, Yuri, and The Scar. There were three sets of remains found; the two buyers, and The Scar's arm.

The arm also matched a paternity test for Joe... It's The Scar's arm.

BTW, if The Scar is alive, don't assume he'll be in Changing Lanes; he could appear in a short story of his own... Of course, the same is true if he's dead... (there's a ghosts theme coming up, if I recall...)

As to when the sequl will appear... I just posted about that a few seconds ago here.

BTW, my apologies for not answering more of the posts here individually; I'll try to do that soon, but work has been h3ectic and my Muse has been calling, so I've been super limited on forum time.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From beyond the grave, Vladimir had exacted a measure of revenge.

So maybe this means that The Scar had something similar in mind. I will also note how you, C James, are a master of misdirection.

Okay, The Scar... All I can say is take a very close look at the final sentence of the final chapter of LTMP. Also, he still had just under five million in personal funds remaining, and those would be in seperate accounts, so he, if alive, would still have it.

B).........In goat speak; Scar is alive, and pissed at losing his favorite ring.

Just to clarify a few things (Note to Echidna, no spoilers, just mentioning what's in the posted chapters) there were four men in the warehouse; the two customers, Yuri, and The Scar. There were three sets of remains found; the two buyers, and The Scar's arm.

The arm also matched a paternity test for Joe... It's The Scar's arm.

<_<........Yuri survived and pulled Scar out of the warehouse.

BTW, if The Scar is alive, don't assume he'll be in Changing Lanes; he could appear in a short story of his own... Of course, the same is true if he's dead... (there's a ghosts theme coming up, if I recall...)

B)........But then again I'm a goat who writes misdirecting cliffhangers!

• Site Administrator
Wow, thank you all, you're the best!

I'll try and answer some of the questions as best I can, but I need to be vague or the anti-spoiler Echidna will turn me into a pincushion (I fear the spines!)

Okay, The Scar... All I can say is take a very close look at the final sentence of the final chapter of LTMP. Also, he still had just under five million in personal funds remaining, and those would be in separate accounts, so he, if alive, would still have it.

The resulting explosion tore through the building, shattering it and sending a guttering column of fire and smoke high into the hazy Buenos Aires sky as The Scar fell victim to the dead hand of the man he

He! He! With all these praises, the pressure must be quite intense on the goat. ;) Now this should give us some high quality fiction to enjoy.

OK, The Scarz won't be the next villain, maybe.

What do you guys think Instinct is going to meddle with? Terrorists? Embezzlers? Smugglers? Serial killers? Bossy mothers who have their say in the wedding? Crazy female fans who don't get over aforementioned wedding?

• Site Moderator
The Scar is alive or dead!!

See, Wildone, it was easy! :P

We should have seen this comment coming. This isn't the first time he's done something like this. He does like to turn our words around on us.

We should have seen this comment coming. This isn't the first time he's done something like this. He does like to turn our words around on us.

B) ..........Well Steve does tend to 'set him up'

• Site Administrator
B) ..........Well Steve does tend to 'set him up'

I'm so picked on by the goat :angry: !!!

Its not like I've ever done anything to deserve this, right? 0:)

Actually according to the previous chapter we know for a fact that the Scar's body was not destroyed by the explosion as the General thought. If all they found was an arm then its extremely likely that he managed to get away. He's likely to be disfigured however and missing an arm.

That should rather rended him somewhat "armless" then?? :blink:

Peter

OK, if CJ manages to bring him back to life after this... Wait, wait, he already resuscitated Helen!

Well yes I rather think he might it's going to be a cross between "Phantom of the Opera" with a hideously disfigured face and of coure a james Bond Villain Tee Hee ( Live and Let Die) with a claw arm?? Well chaps???

Peter :ph34r:

Well yes I rather think he might it's going to be a cross between "Phantom of the Opera" with a hideously disfigured face and of coure a james Bond Villain Tee Hee ( Live and Let Die) with a claw arm?? Well chaps???

Hi Peter. I pictured this type of villain, or even maybe a Freddie Krueger-like character. I'm not sure we should give more hideous ideas to the Goat, though. :lol:

Hi Peter. I pictured this type of villain, or even maybe a Freddie Krueger-like character. I'm not sure we should give more hideous ideas to the Goat, though. :lol:

I rather think you are right. They will only come back to haunt us as cliffhanging chapter endings. Hanging on by a claw arm from a cliff i rather thought? or my preference is from an electricty supply cable myself. He was quite a bright spark afterall.

I rather think you are right. They will only come back to haunt us as cliffhanging chapter endings. Hanging on by a claw arm from a cliff i rather thought? or my preference is from an electricty supply cable myself. He was quite a bright spark afterall.

Welcome, Peter! :2thumbs:

Cliffs? Cliffhanger? Me? 0:)

BTW: To everyone, Sorry I've been gone lately; I've been swamped with work and I also cleverly got sick. Just a cold, but it, combined with working long hours, made me exhausted.

The first chapter of Changing Lanes (the LTMP sequel) should, as promised, be posted before the end of this month. I'm aiming to return to the old Tuesday posting day. I'm still only 6 chapters into it, due to my recent problems, and also taking a break and working on "Jake" for a few chapters. (that should be appearing in August).

CJ :)

Welcome, Peter! :2thumbs:

Cliffs? Cliffhanger? Me? 0:)

BTW: To everyone, Sorry I've been gone lately; I've been swamped with work and I also cleverly got sick. Just a cold, but it, combined with working long hours, made me exhausted.

The first chapter of Changing Lanes (the LTMP sequel) should, as promised, be posted before the end of this month. I'm aiming to return to the old Tuesday posting day. I'm still only 6 chapters into it, due to my recent problems, and also taking a break and working on "Jake" for a few chapters. (that should be appearing in August).

CJ :)

I think i've got the idea now, the next story simply has to be about 'arm'ageddon ? or 'armless in Seattle' ... perhaps ?

It was quite hard to wait for the end of LTMP especially as I was in hospital the day the last episode came out. I made my friend print it off and bring it in to me after my operation so as not to miss anything... Nurses thought I was daft...my mother certainly did... Oh well.

It was quite hard to wait for the end of LTMP especially as I was in hospital the day the last episode came out. I made my friend print it off and bring it in to me after my operation so as not to miss anything... Nurses thought I was daft...my mother certainly did... Oh well.

I was in the same boat as you around May, but luckily it was only in between chapters and not the ending...

I think i've got the idea now, the next story simply has to be about 'arm'ageddon ? or 'armless in Seattle' ... perhaps ?

I was in the same boat as you around May, but luckily it was only in between chapters and not the ending...

:blink:

I hope both of you are doing better now!!

I must say, I nearly fell out of my chair when I saw this... This has left me speechless.

Thanks to you both, and also, I hope you are both recovering! :hug:

CJ

WOW what a story Thanks for sharing your story telling gift with those of us out here on the net.

Loved your story line and wonderful characters. A sequel would be GREAT :worship:

reach

Welcome reach! There's already a sequel called Changing Lanes! You can find it here. :D

Welcome reach! There's already a sequel called Changing Lanes! You can find it here. :D

May I ask how much you get paid to handle CJ's PRs? :2hands:

I mean, I'd be mad at having anyone paid more than I am (good thing already is that the beta-readers get way less money than I do, but I offered to do the PR, and CJ let me know he considered some cheap labor, so I'd better make sure it's not you, I'd have to send the hitmen squad, since they're pretty bored at the moment...)

WOW what a story Thanks for sharing your story telling gift with those of us out here on the net.

Loved your story line and wonderful characters. A sequel would be GREAT :worship:

reach

Welcome, Reach!!!!

Thank you very much!!

The sequel is underway, it's called "Changing Lanes". :)

That's why/ how Shadowgod is getting his own Xanadu built in SoCal, then!

I think his Shadowyness is replying upon his vast and varied dark powers for that. That "Lord of Darkness" gig he's got going pays

very well, I hear, though I'm not sure what he's doing with all those souls he's getting.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..