[dkstories] Rich Boy:Growing Pains

CAUTION: POSSIBLE SPOILERS BELOW!

Worthington is mired in paperwork. What is he? A GS-24? The Prez is on his case for a progress report. He has good secretarial help, but they mostly just bring him more paperwork. :thumbdown:

Meanwhile his personal life is suffering. Kyle is in Phoenix and Colin is unhappy.

Dan, this was a good and important chapter, especially the measure of success with the Ferdun. I'm looking for a climatic final two chapters and a happy ending. I know you won't disappoint.

Mike, I wouldn't be too sure. I'm going to take a leap and say that there's going to be a death. Who will it be? I have no idea, but I think it's going to happen. We'll have to wait and see, but I would not be surprised at all. I think a bitter-sweet ending is likely.

I think Tiger's right. Dan wouldn't want to leave us too happy while we wait for the next series. Dan seems to be building up a world with enough detail and possibilities to keep this series going for as long as he wants.

Looking forward to next Friday already!

Steve

Wow!

I am so happy that the Ferdun thing worked so well. Poor Worthington, he's so overworked. I know that feeling... :lol:

I can't wait (year, right!) to see what Dan comes up with to leave us hanging at the end of this book... :blink:

BeaStKid :devil:

There are only two chapters left??

Yep! After which, I believe Dan is moving on to the sequel for Dreams of Humanity. So, we'll have to wait a while for Rich Boy 3, but I'm sure Dan won't disappoint in the meantime! ^_^

Yep! After which, I believe Dan is moving on to the sequel for Dreams of Humanity. So, we'll have to wait a while for Rich Boy 3, but I'm sure Dan won't disappoint in the meantime! ^_^

Well, I'll likely read both. In the mean time, I'm reading the Do Over series. Dreams of Humanity is next. Then, I'll be caught up and ready to read a new series, whether it's Dreams of a Father or Rich Boy 3. :2thumbs:

As much as I loved RB, I can't wait to see where Dan takes us next with Dreams of a Father. I mean, the DOH's ending was the worse cliffhanger I have ever read... :P And that too when I have recently finished the chapters...I pity those readers who have been following the story right from the start... :wacko:

:lol:

BeaStKid