Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Changing Lanes, Chapter 2

Let's not forget that

Chapter One brought up about that monumental (and quite real) cliff hanging over the ocean on the island they're supposed to get married on.

Now tie that to

W.L.'s speculation about the General's son being brainwashed into becoming a terrorist.

Then throw in

their opening group's penchant for scaling cliffs.

:blink:

That does sound complicated!

True tiger!

Don't worry, I made three speculations on how the story will go, my personal guess is that the first speculation is more likely as a drawn out plot arc is more CJ's style. My latter two would be a departure from his style, but possible in different circumstances. Now my other more immediate concern is with the island itself! :D

Sorry I've been gone!! Wow, great points in this thread! Thanks!!

Um,, I'm kind of late in releasing the next chapter title. It's... Errr, I can't remember, something about auditions, ahhh, Persuits and Auditions, that's it! So, please discuss and speculate on the title meaning, between now and when I post it, which will be in about twenty seconds... 0:)

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry I've been gone!! Wow, great points in this thread! Thanks!!

Um,, I'm kind of late in releasing the next chapter title. It's... Errr, I can't remember, something about auditions, ahhh, Persuits and Auditions, that's it! So, please discuss and speculate on the title meaning, between now and when I post it, which will be in about twenty seconds... 0:)

B) ...........It seems that his Shadowyness slipped into this chapter by reference;

Nodding solemnly, Brandon replied with a straight face, "Yeah, maybe it's earthquake weather?"

I am after all predicting his Shaodwyness will exceed CV's death toll with 'the big one'.

I have too have to applaude CJ's research, he must of had to endure hours of watching strip shows in order to present the story with plausable likeable characters. Painful for the goat I'm sure. :whistle:

Edited by Benji
B) ...........It seems that his Shadowyness slipped into this chapter by reference;

Nodding solemnly, Brandon replied with a straight face, "Yeah, maybe it's earthquake weather?"

I am after all predicting his Shaodwyness will exceed CV's death toll with 'the big one'.

I have too have to applaude CJ's research, he must of had to endure hours of watching strip shows in order to present the story with plausable likeable characters. Painful for the goat I'm sure. :whistle:

Yes, I must agree.... His Shadowyness is dropping hints (in Changing Lanes!) of the uber-mega-disaster-cliffhanger he is rumored to be planning (I speak the truth: He really is rumored to be planning this!) for Dreams & Cliffed Wings. I think he's planning on the annihilation of an entire US Coast! He's evil like that, you know...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..