[Krista] Conflicts (On Hold)

I'm still very much with you on this one, Krista. And I rather like not knowing what everyone's story is yet.

Being a terrible "guesser" makes me a patient reader, with patience comes the reward of hearing the story

you want to tell, the way you want to tell it.

Thank you for your effort, always.

Tracy

Thanks for reading this story Tracy, I like this story and the way I'm planning on telling it will hopefully explain all the characters the way I want them to be explained. You are right about everyone having a story as well.

Thanks for reading this story Tracy, I like this story and the way I'm planning on telling it will hopefully explain all the characters the way I want them to be explained. You are right about everyone having a story as well.

I just noticed you're the same age as my daughter. Oh yeah, I forgot, it seems we don't age from the time we join the site, but even so, I have to say i'm impressed with the level of sophistication displayed in this story. Obviously, you've been paying attention....

Tracy

I just noticed you're the same age as my daughter. Oh yeah, I forgot, it seems we don't age from the time we join the site, but even so, I have to say i'm impressed with the level of sophistication displayed in this story. Obviously, you've been paying attention....

Tracy

Thanks Tracy! You make me want to write.. lol. I wish I had more time. :)

I'm enjoying conflicts so far, I'm not sure what will happen yet but i can't wait to find out. In the mean time I'll just come up with my own theories :D

Thanks! I'm glad you're reading this story. :)

Thanks! I'm glad you're reading this story. :)

If I thought I knew what was going to happen, it didn't. So I gave up thinking...haha, ahead. It's no fun playing a game if the outcome is always the same, I suspect I would not want to be right on all the time either, but I really wouldn't know that for sure. :-)

I just realized that if i keep talking, it's possible Krista will be answering when she might have been writing. Where's the logic in that?

Shhhhhh, Krista's writing..... yours can be whisper theories ANCK, and me i'll just wait. If I got to pick, however, I'd pick farmerboy allday everyday. Yum.

Tracy

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
yet another good story from krista :D

Great new chapter Krista!! I'm so making sure to read all your previous stories!!

Thanks for liking the story! :) Sorry it's been hectic with posting.

John might not want to leave this small town, good chapter Krista :)

Sucks when a dog or any animal coming around when fooling around, right now Kevin isn't exactly trusting john to be around Brandon, and later on need to trust each other and for john really not to fool around with him.

John might not want to leave this small town, good chapter Krista :)

Sucks when a dog or any animal coming around when fooling around, right now Kevin isn't exactly trusting john to be around Brandon, and later on need to trust each other and for john really not to fool around with him.

Lol, I know what you mean. I hate when things are interrupted. :lol:

• 1 month later...
Holy schnap son!

Kentucky, my home state y0!

You should have made it set in Louisville though.

It's still kinda country for a city. Certain parts

are anyways.

Lol. I'm from Kentucky too. B)

Just read all five chapters and I love this story! I just hope Brandon doesn't mess things up for Kevin and Johnathan. And do I hint maybe a past with Kevin and Brandon...hmmm...too early to tell. Keep up the progress. Its a great story!

That makes us too cool for school y0! Or

barefoot and pregnant if you are an out-of-stater!

Just read all five chapters and I love this story! I just hope Brandon doesn't mess things up for Kevin and Johnathan. And do I hint maybe a past with Kevin and Brandon...hmmm...too early to tell. Keep up the progress. Its a great story!

Lol.. nope.. raised in Ky.. been here most of my life..

And, a past with Brandon and Kevin... now that would be a twist.. now wouldn't it.. :devil: